CHAI Associate Jobs 2023 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs. CHAI Ethiopia looking for “Associate“. Applicants with a degree in Bachelors Degree may apply on or before 19th March 2023.
The Clinton Health Access Initiative, Inc. (CHAI) is a global health organization committed to saving lives and reducing the burden of disease in low-and middle-income countries, while strengthening the capabilities of governments and the private sector in those countries to create and sustain high-quality health systems that can succeed without our assistance.
CHAI Associate Jobs 2023
The CHAI has published a job vacancy announcement on 9th March 2023 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of Associate to be based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
|Recruiter||Clinton Health Access Initiative, Inc. (CHAI)|
|Position||Associate Global SRH|
|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum Four years|
|Application Deadline||19th March 2023|
CHAI Job Vacancy 2023
- Provide day-to-day thought partnership, technical support, and bandwidth across country programs, including but not limited to areas of health financing, commodity forecasting, supply chain strengthening, health care worker training and mentorship, other elements of clinical service delivery, and product introduction
- Provide technical and strategic assistance to SRH health financing reform efforts in Ethiopia
- Provide technical support to the design, planning, monitoring and evaluation of SRH commodity financing agreements in Ethiopia
- Provide technical assistance to implement recommendations to strengthen SRH supply chain management in Ethiopia and across other countries as relevant
- Support the development of strategy and approaches to expand availability of SRH commodities through private sector service delivery and distribution channels in Ethiopia and across other countries as relevant
- Work closely with country teams to improve quantification and forecasting efforts, monitor SRH commodity stock levels, and work with in-country partners, global procurers and donors to address identified risks of stock imbalances
- Conduct cost and impact modeling of various program approaches to inform decision-making
- Design and develop high quality deliverables to support the scale-up of country programs, including presentations, concept notes, tools, and models
- Utilize and analyze programmatic data to support the monitoring of country-level program progress against milestones, and work with program management to identify and mitigate risks to achieving program and grant goals
- Share country updates within broader global team to inform global priorities and keep team members up to date on ongoing areas for support
- Document and disseminate relevant global best practice and key CHAI program learnings across country teams
- Inform program activities based on global evidence base, insightful analytical perspective, and lessons learned from CHAI and other partners
- Participate in the broader efforts of the Global SRH team to serve as a resource and support to country teams across a wide range of subject areas by leading and/or supporting one or more “knowledge areas” within the team. This responsibility includes staying up to date on relevant literature, participating in relevant webinars or global fora, producing briefs or other knowledge products for sharing with the Global SRH team or country teams, and maintaining a Box folder or relevant resources
- Act as a key resource and support intra-team and inter-team capacity building in the area of SRH health financing in particular.
- Work collaboratively with Global SRH Team, Global MNH Team, Global Markets Team, Analytics and Implementation Research team, Global Health Financing Team, other relevant CHAI global teams, and CHAI country teams to achieve project goals
- Provide support on cross-country / global workstreams including internal and external reporting
- Frequent travel to CHAI program countries.
Position in Organization:
- Associate Global SRH
- City: Addis Ababa
- Type: Full Time
- Program (Division) Women and Children’s Health – Global SRH
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 4 years of relevant experience in a demanding and fast-paced environment.
- Prior experience supporting design and implementation of new or improved health financing reforms and strategies.
How to Apply CHAI Associate Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://careers-chai.icims.com/jobs/12629/associate,-global-srh/job?mobile=false&width=1150&height=500&bga=true&needsRedirect=false&jan1offset=330&jun1offset=330
The Closing Date: 19th March 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Job Advertisement||Click To View|
|Related Jobs||Ethiopia NGO Forum Jobs 2023|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|
View More Jobs
- IRC Senior Livelihood Officer Jobs 2023
- IRC Supply Chain Officer Jobs 2023
- UNECA Telecommunications Assistant Jobs 2023
- UNECA Telecommunications Technical Assistant Jobs 2023