ChildFund International Partnership Portfolio Officer Jobs 2021 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs. ChildFund International Ethiopia looking for “Partnership Portfolio Officer”. Applicants with a degree in Bachelor Degree may apply on or before 22nd Sept 2021.
ChildFund International is a nonprofit organization working toward a world where every child is free to live at their fullest potential, no matter where they’re from or what challenges they face. Worldwide, 570 million children live in extreme poverty, vulnerable to many factors that threaten their well-being. Children need protection, support and care at each stage of childhood to stay safe, healthy, learning and on track to achieve their potential. ChildFund works with local partner organizations, governments, corporations and individuals to help create the safe environments children need to thrive.
ChildFund International Partnership Portfolio Officer Jobs 2021
The ChildFund International has published a job vacancy announcement on 15th Sept 2021 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of Partnership Portfolio Officer to be based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
|Position||Partnership Portfolio Officer|
|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum Four years|
|Application Deadline||22nd Sept 2021|
ChildFund International Job Vacancy 2021
Duties and Responsibilities:
Partnership Portfolio Management – Achieves the development and maintenance of a strong Partnership portfolio with an effective mix of different partner types that can maximize the impact delivered by our program strategies, models, and specific interventions. Portfolio should include partners that are competent for undertaking work related to program and sponsorship implementation. advocacy, research, resource mobilization, technical, and operational and administrative support.
Position in Organization:
- Vacancy Name: Officer, Partnership Portfolio
- Employment Type: Full Time (Open Ended)
- Childfund Work Location: Addis Ababa – Bole, Ethiopia
- Childfund Division: Programs and Partnerships (P&P)
- ChildFund Department: Partnerships
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in community development/social science discipline. Equivalent relevant work experience may be acceptable in lieu of degree.
- 4+ years specialized experience managing partnerships and development programs to support community development, preferably in a technical area, community development and/or child-focused programming. Experience in DRR and emergency or humanitarian response is highly desirable.
How to Apply ChildFund International Partnership Portfolio Officer Jobs 2021
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
The Closing Date: 22nd Sept 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Ethiopia NGO Forum Jobs 2021|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|