DRC Head of Program Jobs 2022 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs. DRC Ethiopia looking for “Head of Program”. Applicants with a degree in Bachelor Degree may apply on or before 13th Feb 2022.
Founded in 1956, the Danish Refugee Council (DRC) is Denmark’s largest, and a leading international NGO – one of the few with a specific expertise in forced displacement. In 40 countries 9,000 employees protect, advocate and build sustainable futures for refugees and other displacement affected people and communities. DRC works during displacement at all stages: In the acute crisis, in exile, when settling and integrating in a new place, or upon return.
DRC Head of Program Jobs 2022
The DRC has published a job vacancy announcement on 20th Jan 2022 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of Head of Program to be based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
|Recruiter||Danish Refugee Council|
|Position||Head of Program|
|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum Seven years|
|Application Deadline||13th Feb 2022|
DRC Job Vacancy 2022
Overall Purpose Of The Job: Are you ready for a challenge? Are you looking for a fast-moving and challenging, but fulfilling temporary opportunity within the DRC Ethiopia team? We are looking for someone with substantial programme management and leadership experience to oversee the contextually challenging programming in Ethiopia for seven months during 2022. The DRC Ethiopia programme is implemented in a challenging context, with conflict and natural disaster-driven displacement, challenging access environment and constantly changing security conditions, and with a growing, complex country program. The interim Head of Programme will join DRC Ethiopia at an interesting time, overseeing high-quality programming across the country, while also overseeing the implementation of restructuring and reprioritization given the evolving context. As part of the SMT and working closely with the CD and HoSS, this role is vital to continue the momentum that has been started in driving our country-level vision and guiding the implementation of area and technical level strategies, with responsibility for rolling out quality assurance across all programmes, managing internal restructuring and maintaining the progress made on mentoring, support and staff development. This role is vast, providing technical support and guidance to country operations while overseeing activities in a tense and uncertain environment. An East Africa lens will also be required, considering the potential broader impacts of the dynamics within Ethiopia on the region.
Position in Organization:
- Title: Head of Program
- Location: Addis Ababa
- Reports to: Country Director
- Start of Contract & Duration: Seven Months
- Posting date: January 20, 2022
- Application due: 2/13/2022
- Bachelor Degree.
- At least 7 years of experience in managing complex program operations in humanitarian or development contexts, including 3 years in Senior Management
- Experience working in complex operating environments, including in conflict affected environments
- Demonstrated experience and skills in proposal development, budget development, program implementation, monitoring and evaluation.
- Ability to think and work strategically and creatively, with attention to detail and experience troubleshooting and problem solving in complex settings.
How to Apply DRC Head of Program Jobs 2022
- Interested candidates who meet the required qualifications and experience are invited to submit updated CV and cover letter explaining their motivation and why they are suited for the post.
- We only accept applications sent via our online-application form on www.drc.ngo under Vacancies.
- Please forward the application and CV, in English through the stated website no later than February 13, 2022.
- For general information about the Danish Refugee Council, please consult www.drc.ngo.
|Related Jobs||Ethiopia NGO Forum Jobs 2022|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|