DRC Programme / Protection Officer (Migration) – Roster Jobs 2021 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs. DRC Ethiopia looking for “Programme / Protection Officer (Migration) – Roster“. Applicants with a degree in Graduate degree in, social work, law, Business Administration may apply on or before 24 November 2021.
Founded in 1956, the Danish Refugee Council (DRC) is Denmark’s largest, and a leading international NGO – one of the few with a specific expertise in forced displacement. In 40 countries 9,000 employees protect, advocate and build sustainable futures for refugees and other displacement affected people and communities. DRC works during displacement at all stages: In the acute crisis, in exile, when settling and integrating in a new place, or upon return.
DRC Programme / Protection Officer (Migration) – Roster Jobs 2021
The DRC has published a job vacancy announcement on November 15, 2021 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of Programme / Protection Officer (Migration) – Roster to be based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
|Recruiter||Danish Refugee Council|
|Position||Programme / Protection Officer (Migration) – Roster|
|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Qualification||Graduate degree in, social work, law, Business Administration|
|Experience Required||Minimum Two years|
|Application Deadline||24 November 2021|
DRC Job Vacancy 2021
Overall Purpose Of The Role: Under supervision of the Team Leader and in close cooperation with other programme colleagues, the officer will be field-based who will develop and maintain good relations with the persons of concern and will support the implementation of DRC’s protection objectives and activities to provide timely and effective assistance to vulnerable migrants and returnee. The position will, furthermore, be tasked to develop and adapt monitoring tools, to provide direct assistance and support to migrants with specific needs.
Position in Organization:
- Location: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Employment Category: H1
- Reporting To: Programme Operations Manager
- Direct Reports: N/A
- Start of Contract & Duration: Roster pool (To be communicated upon demand)
- Posting date: November 11, 2021
- Graduate degree in, social work, law, Business Administration, or a relevant equivalent field.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working in a social service, Cash/NFI distribution, of which at least 1year experience is working in humanitarian settings on migration field;
- Technical understanding of core protection concepts including experience implementing protection and resilience programming in humanitarian contexts;
- Ability and willingness to maintain regular presence at project sites and to work during irregular working hours and in insecure environments.
- Strong interpersonal skills and commitment to learning and implementing organizational policies and procedures.
- Good computer skills (Excel, Microsoft, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Good understanding of international principles of humanitarian work.
- Previous working experience with humanitarian agencies will be considered as a strong advantage.
Languages: (indicate fluency level)
- Fluency in written and spoken English. Fluency in local spoken languages.
How to Apply DRC Programme / Protection Officer (Migration) – Roster Jobs 2021
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://drc.ngo/about-us/careers/vacancies/position/?p=162824
The Closing Date: 24 November 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Ethiopia NGO Forum Jobs 2021|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|