EngenderHealth Field Project Coordinator Jobs 2022 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs. EngenderHealth Ethiopia looking for “Field Project Coordinator”. Applicants with a degree in Bachelor Degree may apply on or before 3rd July 2022.
EngenderHealth is a global organization committed to advancing sexual and reproductive health and rights and gender equality. We support individuals in making free, informed decisions about sexuality and childbearing so they can live the lives they want. We collaborate with local communities and civil society organizations to prioritize health and rights. And we partner with health systems and governments to provide sustainable, high-quality services and a policy environment that supports access to care. We are internationally recognized for our expertise and impact in: sexual and reproductive health and rights, maternal and obstetric care, and addressing gender-based violence. Our programs are designed to address harmful gender norms, increase meaningful youth participation, and support health systems strengthening, which is critical to achieving universal health coverage.
EngenderHealth Field Project Coordinator Jobs 2022
The EngenderHealth has published a job vacancy announcement on 23rd June 2022 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of Field Project Coordinator to be based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
|Position||Field Project Coordinator|
|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum Five years|
|Application Deadline||3rd July 2022|
EngenderHealth Job Vacancy 2022
- Responsible for the overall management of EngenderHealth-led unified REACH project office in Borana.
- Coordinate, develop, and share annual operations plan for the geographic area and work in close collaboration and partnership with consortium members, regional governments, and partners.
- Responsible for day-to-day project implementation and coordination in the given area and provides overall support, coaching, and guidance to program officers under his/her supervision to ensure proper implementation of project activities.
- Compile and produced unified and periodic reports, monthly, semiannual, and annual progress reports for the activities in the field office.
- Represent EngenderHealth/Ethiopia and the REACH project in the area.
- Ensure the establishment of a project advisory team and liaise with stakeholders in the area to ensure an effective and efficient REACH Project intervention.
- Support regional and zonal platforms to coordinate project intervention and ensure sustainability by engaging civil societies, youth structures, and academic institutions.
- Follow data capturing, cleaning, management and collaborate with a local independent and external verifier to meet the requirements of outcome-based financings.
- Regularly follow and update the project director and the consortium team on the status of key performance indicators to make sure the project meets its deliverables.
- Liaise with public signatories and draft, share for review, and finally submit semiannual and annual project reports.
- Takes responsibility for the unified project human resource management, coordinates logistic management, and is responsible for EngenderHealth financial field-level financial management.
Position in Organization:
- Requisition Name: Field Project Coordinator
- Requisition No: VN250
- Salary Range: $11,076 USD
- Employment Type: Regular Full Time
- Country Location: Ethiopia
- Bachelor Degree.
- Minimum Five Years Experience.
How to Apply EngenderHealth Field Project Coordinator Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://engenderhealth.secure.force.com/careers/fRecruit__ApplyJob?vacancyNo=VN250
The Closing Date: 3rd July 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Job Advertisement||Click To View|
|Related Jobs||Ethiopia NGO Forum Jobs 2022|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|