IFPRI Consultancy for a Firm to conduct survey to support choice experiment analysis Jobs 2023 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs. IFPRI Ethiopia looking for “Consultancy for a Firm to conduct survey to support choice experiment analysis“. Applicants with a degree in Bachelor Degree may apply on or before 19th Feb 2023.
The International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) provides research-based policy solutions to sustainably reduce poverty and end hunger and malnutrition in developing countries. Established in 1975, IFPRI currently has more than 600 employees working in over 50 countries. It is a research center of CGIAR, a worldwide partnership engaged in agricultural research for development.
IFPRI Consultancy for a Firm to conduct survey to support choice experiment analysis Jobs 2023
The IFPRI has published a job vacancy announcement on 9th Feb 2023 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of Consultancy for a Firm to conduct survey to support choice experiment analysis to be based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
|Recruiter||International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI)|
|Position||Consultancy for a Firm to conduct survey to support choice experiment analysis|
|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum Ten years|
|Application Deadline||19th Feb 2023|
IFPRI Job Vacancy 2023
Specific deliverables include:
- Translation of consent forms and questionnaires into Amharic and Afan Oromo.
- Set up the survey in SurveyCTO
- Selection of representative sample based on the sampling frame provided by the project
- Hire and train supervisors and enumerators to implement the questionnaire for approximately 250-300 farmers or actors in the upstream and the same number downstream. A pre-test of the survey is to be carried out at 1 upstream and 1 downstream site each after the training and prior to the implementation (tentatively scheduled for mid-March 2023), submission of a field test report.
- Organize transportation, room and board and per diem payments to enumerators during survey implementation.
- Develop a plan to conduct the survey from mid-March 2023 to the end of April 2023.
- Collect survey data (with coordinates of residences or locations of interview) a representative sample of upstream and downstream farms.
- Data validation for the survey, write-up of report on design/implementation/preliminary statistical analyses.
- Collect auxiliary data that will be needed for the survey analysis, if needed.
- Submit complete data for the survey.
- Submit a final survey report.
Position in Organization:
- Consultancy for a Firm to conduct survey to support choice experiment analysis
- Applicant Search Location: Ethiopia, Ethiopia – Addis Ababa
- Position Code: 2023-000-004
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor Degree.
- At least 10 years of experience with implementing household surveys (collecting both quantitative and qualitative data) in Ethiopia
- Experience with collecting georeferenced data
- Experience of collaborating in an international setting with researchers both in Ethiopia and abroad
- Demonstrated experience conducting survey-related trainings.
How to Apply IFPRI Consultancy for a Firm to conduct survey to support choice experiment analysis Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://phf.tbe.taleo.net/phf04/ats/careers/v2/viewRequisition?org=IFPRI&cws=50&rid=3030
The Closing Date: 19th Feb 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Job Advertisement||Click To View|
|Related Jobs||Ethiopia NGO Forum Jobs 2023|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|