ILO Senior Human Resources Assistant Jobs 2023 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs.
ILO Ethiopia looking for “Senior Human Resources Assistant”.
Applicants with a degree in Completion of secondary school education may apply on or before 15th Sept 2023.
The International Labour Organization (ILO) is a United Nations agency whose mandate is to advance social and economic justice through setting international labour standards. Founded in October 1919 under the League of Nations, it is the first and oldest specialised agency of the UN. The ILO has 187 member states: 186 out of 193 UN member states plus the Cook Islands. It is headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, with around 40 field offices around the world, and employs some 2,700 staff from over 150 nations, of whom 900 work in technical cooperation programmes and projects.
ILO Senior Human Resources Assistant Jobs 2023
The ILO has published a job vacancy announcement on 17th Aug 2023 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of Senior Human Resources Assistant to be based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
|International Labour Organization (ILO)
|Senior Human Resources Assistant
|Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Total Vacant Post
|Completion of secondary school education
|Minimum Six years
|15th Sept 2023
ILO Job Vacancy 2023
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Undertake and complete specialized support services in a range of HR areas encompassing benefits and entitlements, position management and recruitment. Initiate, process, review and follow up on HR administrative actions, including verifying that information and documentation is in compliance with related rules, regulations, policies and procedures.
- Oversee and/or provide support in the areas of contract administration and benefits and entitlements by following up on contract renewals, reviewing and verifying information and documentation, determining and monitoring eligibility of staff to receive benefits and entitlements and preparing related official communications and correspondence.
- Evaluate and propose improvements to work methods and processes. Assess the impact of changes and make recommendations on follow-up actions. Liaise closely with other administrative areas to ensure effective and smooth service design and delivery, recommending improvements on interrelated processes.
- Handle HR-related cases and queries, including those of a non-routine and complex nature, in a timely manner. Undertake research on other cases, precedents and related supportive information to analyse cases and present findings and proposals to the supervisor or concerned work unit at headquarters as appropriate.
- Document the case and finalize and communicate the outcome to concerned parties.
- Oversee and guide the work of support staff performing HR-related work as required.
- Coordinate and provide a broad range of recruitment services, including discussing requests with managers, providing guidance on the drafting of and finalizing job descriptions. Serve as note-taker on panel interviews and draft panel report for review of panel members, as appropriate. Prepare letters of appointment.
- Provide briefing and debriefing to staff including answering complex queries related to benefits and entitlements and HR procedures.
- Collect and review information on HR-related matters and input complete data in the enterprise resource planning (ERP) system. Extract, compile and analyse HR data and information and prepare corresponding reports.
- As Office focal point for the Talent Management System, provide guidance and training to staff and managers on new functionalities and requirements, provide first level support, escalating more complex issues to the next level and run reports and follow up as required.
- Keep abreast of changes to HR rules, regulations, policies, procedures and developments and provide guidance and deliver training to staff with the view to building knowledge.
Position in Organization:
- Senior Human Resources Assistant
- Grade: G6
- Publication date: 16 August 2023
- Application deadline (midnight Addis Ababa time): 15 Septemnber 2023
- Vacancy no.: RB/ADDISABABA/GS/2023/4
- Job ID: 11112
- Department: RO-Africa
- Organization Unit: CO-Addis Ababa
- Location: Addis Ababa
- Contract type: Fixed Term
- Completion of secondary school education. Training in HR administration.
- Minimum of six years of office support work experience, the majority of which in HR administration. Experience of working with an enterprise resource planning (ERP) system, in particular HR modules.
- Excellent command of English. Working knowledge of an official national language of the duty station. Working knowledge in French would be an asset.
How to Apply ILO Senior Human Resources Assistant Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://jobs.ilo.org/job/Addis-Ababa-Senior-Human-Resources-Assistant-G6/971509201/
The Closing Date: 15th Sept 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Ethiopia NGO Forum Jobs 2023
|More NGO Jobs
|Latest NGO Job Vacancy