IOM Monitoring Evaluation Accountability and Learning Coordinator Jobs 2023 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs. IOM Ethiopia looking for “Monitoring Evaluation Accountability and Learning Coordinator“. Applicants with a degree in Masters Degree may apply on or before 7th June 2023.
Established in 1951, IOM is the leading inter-governmental organization in the field of migration and works closely with governmental, intergovernmental and non-governmental partners. With 174 member states, a further 8 states holding observer status and offices in over 100 countries, IOM is dedicated to promoting humane and orderly migration for the benefit of all. It does so by providing services and advice to governments and migrants.
IOM Monitoring Evaluation Accountability and Learning Coordinator Jobs 2023
The IOM has published a job vacancy announcement on 26th May 2023 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of Monitoring Evaluation Accountability and Learning Coordinator to be based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
|Recruiter||International Organization for Migration (IOM)|
|Position||Monitoring Evaluation Accountability and Learning Coordinator|
|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum Five years|
|Application Deadline||7th June 2023|
IOM Job Vacancy 2023
- Oversee the Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) as well as Accountability & Learning (A&L) of the Mission’s projects and programmes.
- Develop a MEAL strategy for the CO including the overall framework for programme and project monitoring and evaluation, developing data collection tools, supporting the conduct of data collection and analysis, and developing MEAL system.
- Coordinate and prepare regular programme/project reviews, impact assessments, process and operations monitoring, real-time, mid-term and final evaluations and lessons-learned workshops as included in project budgets, while ensuring that MEAL arrangements comply with donor agreements.
- In collaboration with Programme/Project Managers (PMs), operational teams and implementing partners, ensure compliance with quantitative and qualitative monitoring requirements to provide relevant information for monitoring and evaluation of programme/project activities, and for complying with regular reporting requirements, in line with IOM MEAL standards.
- Design, test and regularly review the information and data collection tools ensuring the compliance with relevant monitoring and reporting requirements as per the IOM MEAL Guidelines; lead and guide the information and data collection process in coordination with PMs/designated staff.
- Prepare, ensure the compilation of and/or review monitoring reports, analyze them and identify the causes of potential bottlenecks in project implementation and ensure necessary corrective actions are taken; ensure the regular sharing of M&E findings with relevant stakeholders in the CO and other IOM offices and departments, and that monitoring data are discussed in the appropriate forum in a timely manner, also in terms of implications for future action.
- In coordination with the programme support team, substantively contribute to regular reports to be shared with external stakeholders such as donors, advising on utilization of the outputs of MEAL findings in Public Information (PI) materials. Ensure that evaluation reports are made available to main stakeholders and donors, and when relevant are made public.
- Participate in and contribute to United Nations (UN) coordination in Ethiopia guided by United Nations Sustainable Development Cooperation Framework (UNSDCF) to ensure that the IOM programmes/projects planning and achievements are reflected and updated in a timely manner based on a Results Based Management (RBM) framework approach.
- Select, contract, guide and supervise organizations/firms that are sub-contracted to implement special surveys and studies required for monitoring and evaluating programmes/projects and to conduct evaluations (outcome, impact evaluations in particular).
- Ensure that all service providers’ contracts include specifications for the regular internal monitoring and reporting systems and adequate contractual obligations Represent IOM and participate in COs commissioned by external partners and donors and ensure access to MEAL data to relevant stakeholders.
Position in Organization:
- Position Title : Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning (MEAL) Coordinator
- Duty Station : Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Classification : Professional Staff, Grade P3
- Type of Appointment : Special short-term graded, nine months with possibility of
- Estimated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Closing Date : 07 June 2023
Qualification & Experience:
- Master’s Degree in Political Science, Social Science, Statistics or a related field from an accredited academic institution
- Minimum Five Years Experience.
- Substantial experience in monitoring and evaluation, project implementation and management, preferably with experience in the field of research, monitoring and/or evaluation;
- Proven experience with logical framework approach and other strategic planning approaches,
- M&E data collection and analysis methods and approaches (including quantitative, qualitative and participatory), planning and implementation of M&E systems, facilitating learning-oriented analysis sessions of M&E data with multiple stakeholders, information/data analysis and report writing;
- Experience in M&E system design, data processing and computers with familiarity in Results
- Based Management (RBM) framework are highly desirable;
- Proven background/experience, monitoring and evaluation and reporting. Experience in proposal development and donor liaison an asset;
- Experience working in hardship duty stations and emergency settings with complex operating environments preferred;
- Experience working in a cross-cultural setting
How to Apply IOM Monitoring Evaluation Accountability and Learning Coordinator Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://recruit.iom.int/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/hrrcf_a_posting_apply?PARAM=cG9zdF9pbnN0X2d1aWQ9MDAwRDNBQUE5N0RDMUVEREJFREFDMjQyQ0MwQkMxMjkmY2FuZF90eXBlPUVYVA%3d%3d&sap-wd-configid=ZHRRCF_A_POSTING_APPLY&sap-theme=iom_corbu&sap-client=100&sap-language=EN#
The Closing Date: 7th June 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Job Advertisement||Click To View|
|Related Jobs||Ethiopia NGO Forum Jobs 2023|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|
View More Jobs
- IOM Media and Communications Coordinator Jobs 2023
- IOM Protection Officer Jobs 2023
- UNECA ACS-International Consultants for Gender and CRVS Jobs 2023
- UNECA French Translator Jobs 2023