IRC Recruitment and Mobility Officer Jobs 2023– Ethiopia NGO Jobs. IRC Ethiopia looking for “Recruitment and Mobility Officer“. Applicants with a degree in Bachelor Degree may apply on or before 13th June 2023.
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) is a global humanitarian aid, relief, and development nongovernmental organization. Founded in 1933 as the International Relief Association, at the request of Albert Einstein, and changing its name in 1942 after amalgamating with the similar Emergency Rescue Committee, the IRC provides emergency aid and long-term assistance to refugees and those displaced by war, persecution, or natural disaster.
IRC Recruitment and Mobility Officer Jobs 2023
The IRC has published a job vacancy announcement on 7th June 2023for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of Recruitment and Mobility Officer to be based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
|Recruiter||International Rescue Committee (IRC)|
|Position||Recruitment and Mobility Officer|
|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum Two years|
|Application Deadline||13th June 2023|
IRC Job Vacancy 2023
- Support the Recruitment Cycle (post vacancies, short-list CV’s, arrange interviews, maintain candidate employment applications, conduct reference checks, extend offers, send regret emails for unsuccessful applicants, update recruitment report, etc.)
- Under the supervision of the Recruitment Manager, and mentorship, recruit for all positions and build recruitment skills to recruit for additional positions at the IRC.
- Follow IRC HR Operating Policies and Procedures (HROPP) in Recruitment and ensure compliance with all Ethiopian labor laws.
- Maintain the confidentiality of all sensitive HR/Recruitment information and other IRC pertinent information in the IRC’s offices.
- Collaborate with the Recruitment Manager in updating and providing weekly, monthly and quarterly
- Recruitment metrics as required.
- Strong collaboration with HR/Admin Officers and HR Lead to employ innovative, creative recruiting methods to hire the best talent and maintain consistency of Minimum Standards in IRC’s Recruitment best practices.
- Develop a deep understanding of the IRC’s culture and values and align these with sourcing and attracting talent.
- Traveling to field offices to support on recruitments and other operational tasks
- Other recruitment responsibilities as assigned.
Position in Organization:
- Requisition ID: req42306
- Job Title: Recruitment and Mobility Officer
- Sector: Human Resources
- Employment Category: Regular
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Open to Expatriates: No
- Location: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Bachelor’s /MBA in Business, Human Resources or related Social field of studies.
- Two years of experience with recruitment or experience of recruitment within an HR generalist role required.
- Experience working with an Applicant Tracking System is a plus.
- Experience with handling internal mobility a plus.
- Experience working for an INGO is advantageous.
- Experience with recruitment processes and databases.
How to Apply IRC Recruitment and Mobility Officer Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://rescue.csod.com/ux/ats/careersite/1/home/requisition/42306?c=rescue
The Closing Date: 13th June 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Job Advertisement||Click To View|
|Related Jobs||Ethiopia NGO Forum Jobs 2023|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|