IRC Senior Grants Manager Jobs 2021 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs. IRC Ethiopia looking for “Senior Grants Manager”. Applicants with a degree in BA Degree may apply on or before 16th Dec 2021.
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) is a global humanitarian aid, relief, and development nongovernmental organization. Founded in 1933 as the International Relief Association, at the request of Albert Einstein, and changing its name in 1942 after amalgamating with the similar Emergency Rescue Committee, the IRC provides emergency aid and long-term assistance to refugees and those displaced by war, persecution, or natural disaster.
IRC Senior Grants Manager Jobs 2021
The IRC has published a job vacancy announcement on 6th Dec 2021 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of Senior Grants Manager to be based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
|Recruiter||International Rescue Committee|
|Position||Senior Grants Manager|
|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum Five years|
|Application Deadline||16th Dec 2021|
IRC Job Vacancy 2021
- Coordinate and as needed own the coordination of his/ her portfolio proposal development and amendments (including budget development and amendment) working with program staff, gathering input from technical coordinators, technical advisors, the Finance Department, Research, Monitoring and Evaluation staff, and the Regional Unit. This includes facilitating a design meeting.
- Ensure accurate review of new proposals or amendments, prior to HQ an donor submission. Addis level,
- Ensure accurate review of new budgets and realignment/modification budgets prior to donor submission, incorporating all feedback and ensuring that budgets are error free.
- Coordinate and develop budget narratives, edit proposals, and ensure proper proposal and grant management procedures are followed.
- Act as focal point with donors in-country for the proposal development process, as needed.
- Monitor and support the use of management tools such as Budget vs. Actual (BVA) for the accurate monitoring and the successful implementation of programs and early warning in case of obstacles or challenges.
- Collaborate closely with IRC NY, UK & DG grant units to ensure proposals meet internal standards, apply IRC’s Outcomes Evidence Framework (OEF), are in line with IRC Ethiopia’s Strategic Action Plan (SAP) and are donor compliant.
Position in Organization:
- Requisition ID: req21051
- Job Title: Senior Grants Manager
- Sector: Grants
- Employment Category: Regular
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Open to Expatriates: No
- Location: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- BA degree required; Master’s degree in Accounting, Economics, International Affairs, Social Sciences, or STEM (Science, Technology and Math) strongly preferred.
- At least 5 years of experience in program management and or grants management and proposal/business development/design; or
- At least 1 year of management experience
- Experience in Ethiopia is an advantage.
How to Apply IRC Senior Grants Manager Jobs 2021
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
The Closing Date: 16th Dec 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Ethiopia NGO Forum Jobs 2021|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|