Médecins du Monde Administrative Coordinator Jobs 2021 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs. Médecins du Monde Ethiopia looking for “Administrative Coordinator”. Applicants with a degree in Bachelor Degree may apply on or before 10th Dec 2021.
Working in France and 64 countries worldwide, Doctors of the World – Médecins du Monde is an independent international movement of campaigning activists who provide care, bear witness and support social change. Through our 355 innovative medical programmes and evidence-based advocacy initiatives, we enable excluded individuals and their communities to access health and fight for universal access to healthcare.
Médecins du Monde Administrative Coordinator Jobs 2021
The Médecins du Monde has published a job vacancy announcement on 30th Nov 2021 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of Administrative Coordinator to be based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
|Recruiter||Médecins du Monde|
|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum Three years|
|Application Deadline||10th Dec 2021|
Médecins du Monde Job Vacancy 2021
- Day to day manage the administrative team in Addis and technically support the administrators on the bases
- Monthly upgrade accounting and BFF and follow up with operation coordinators and budget holders. In particular, set parameters for new projects: enter new projects within budget follow-up document and systems
- Reviews and supervises implementation of money security procedures (cash management)
- Finalize and implement revision and drafting of key HR procedures, guidelines and policies. For instance, make sure that the new CoE, IR, salary scale, etc. are in place and implemented
- In cooperation with the HR department in HQ, finalize the revision of the existing function and salary grid
Position in Organization:
- Administrative Coordinator (M / F)
- ADDIS ABABA , ETHIOPIA
Qualification & Experience:
At least 3 years of humanitarian mission experience as administrative, financial, HR coordinator Experience with Médecins du Monde in international mission is a plus Knowledge and experience in Ethiopia is a strong plus Strong knowledge in training and support Good knowledge of logistics and the way administration and logistics departments interact Ability to work quickly, under pressure, and with short deadlines, Technical skills in security, supply chain, stock, team management, IT. Flexibility to adapt to changing requirements Good team player Excellent communication skills, listening and diplomacy skills Ability to listen, provide guidance and foster good team dynamic Pedagogy and organizational skills Language: fluent English (written and spoken) mandatory IT: Good knowledge of Pack Office ( word, excel,
How to Apply Médecins du Monde Administrative Coordinator Jobs 2021
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
The Closing Date: 10th Dec 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Ethiopia NGO Forum Jobs 2021|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|