Médecins du Monde Consortium Coordinator Jobs 2023 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs. Médecins du Monde Ethiopia looking for “Consortium Coordinator“. Applicants with a degree in Bachelor Degree may apply on or before 28th March 2023.
Working in France and 64 countries worldwide, Doctors of the World – Médecins du Monde is an independent international movement of campaigning activists who provide care, bear witness and support social change. Through our 355 innovative medical programmes and evidence-based advocacy initiatives, we enable excluded individuals and their communities to access health and fight for universal access to healthcare.
Médecins du Monde Consortium Coordinator Jobs 2023
The Médecins du Monde has published a job vacancy announcement on 16th March 2023 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of Consortium Coordinator to be based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
|Médecins du Monde (MDM)
|Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Total Vacant Post
|Minimum One years
|28th March 2023
Médecins du Monde Job Vacancy 2023
Responsibilities: Your main responsibilities are the following:
- Facilitate regular communication and collaboration among different stakeholders
- Organize regular consortium meetings
- Ensure that all partners are aligned with project goals
- Liaise with technical and support teams
- Ensure regular budget follow-ups to ensure compliance to donor regulations
- Ensure smooth implementation of both projects
- Develop and implement monitoring and evaluation systems
- Identify and mitigate risks and issues
- Provide regular updates to project managers, partners, and donors on project implementation and compliance
- Develop and implement grant management systems
- Ensure compliance with donor regulations and reporting requirements
- Develop and implement communication strategies
- Develop communication plans and materials
- Prepare high-quality reports
- Monitor project progress and identify areas for improvement
- Conduct regular program reviews
- Provide feedback to project managers
- Conduct monitoring visits to project sites
- Recommend changes to project activities and strategies
- Monitor grant expenditures
- Maintain accurate records of all grant-related activities and expenditures.
Position in Organization:
- CONSORTIUM COORDINATOR
- Addis Abeba, Ethiopia
- Fixed-term contract: 12 months
- Starting date: as soon as possible
- Gross monthly salary: 3119 euros
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor Degree.
- Minimum One Years Experience.
How to Apply Médecins du Monde Consortium Coordinator Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://www.medecinsdumonde.org/job/consortium-coordinator-f-m/
The Closing Date: 28th March 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Click To View
|Ethiopia NGO Forum Jobs 2023
|More NGO Jobs
|Latest NGO Job Vacancy