Médecins du Monde Deputy General Coordinator Jobs 2023 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs. Médecins du Monde Ethiopia looking for “Deputy General Coordinator“. Applicants with a degree in Bachelor Degree may apply on or before 14th March 2023.
Working in France and 64 countries worldwide, Doctors of the World – Médecins du Monde is an independent international movement of campaigning activists who provide care, bear witness and support social change. Through our 355 innovative medical programmes and evidence-based advocacy initiatives, we enable excluded individuals and their communities to access health and fight for universal access to healthcare.
Médecins du Monde Deputy General Coordinator Jobs 2023
The Médecins du Monde has published a job vacancy announcement on 4th March 2023 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of Deputy General Coordinator to be based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
|Médecins du Monde
|Deputy General Coordinator In Charge Of Programs
|Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Total Vacant Post
|Minimum Two years
|14th March 2023
Médecins du Monde Job Vacancy 2023
Responsibilities: Your main responsibilities are the following:
- Ensure a close monitoring of the context, humanitarian and epidemiological situations
- Coordinate the organization of needs assessments
- Ensure quality program implementation
- Make sure the different components of the programs are consistent, according to the needs of the target population
- Coordinate with all partners through the consortium coordinator to review the quality and progress of the implementation
- Ensure regular budget follow-ups
- Ensure regular communications are maintained between the different departments
- Coordinate with general coordinator for needed communication with donors or authorities
- Carry out a quarterly review of programmatic performance
- Contribute to the organization and realization of external evaluation
- Participate in the writing of quality donor activity reports and proposals
- Support the development of infographics such as newsletters, fact sheets and success stories
- Ensure that a clear and solid M&E framework is in place at mission level
- Visit the different project sites for better understanding of the project implementation
- Supervise the program team
- Ensure information sharing and develop a good team dynamic
- Provide support and mentorship to improve the capacity of the team
- Reprensent regularly and proactively MdM in coordination forums as well as with other actors including UN
- Develop and maintain collaboration with authorities
- Support the general coordinator in organization of donor field visits.
Position in Organization:
- DEPUTY GENERAL COORDINATOR IN CHARGE OF PROGRAMS
- Addis Abeba , Ethiopia
- Fixed-term contract
- 12 months
- Starting date: as soon as possible
- Gross monthly salary: 3362 euros
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor Degree and Minimum Two Years Working Experience.
How to Apply Médecins du Monde Deputy General Coordinator Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
The Closing Date: 14th March 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Click To View
|Ethiopia NGO Forum Jobs 2023
|More NGO Jobs
|Latest NGO Job Vacancy
View More Jobs
- UNHCR Resettlement Associate Jobs 2023
- UNHCR Field Associate Jobs 2023
- UNHCR Senior Protection Associate Jobs 2023
- Care Administration Assistant Jobs 2023
- Médecins du Monde Logistician Jobs 2023
- Plan International WASH Officer Jobs 2023
- Plan International Hygiene and Sanitation officer Jobs 2023
- IRC Community Wellbeing Initiative Senior Officer Jobs 2023
- IRC Community Wellbeing Initiative (CWI) Officer Jobs 2023
- IRC Supply Chain Manager Jobs 2023
- NRC Staff Safety and Liaison Officer Jobs 2023
- United Nations Secretariat Senior Political Affairs Officer Jobs 2023