Mercy Corps ICT Assistant Jobs 2023 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs.
Mercy Corps Ethiopia looking for “ICT Assistant”.
Applicants with a degree in BSc Degree may apply on or before 9th June 2023.
Mercy Corps is a global team of humanitarians working together on the front lines of today’s biggest crises to create a future of possibility, where everyone can prosper.
Mercy Corps ICT Assistant Jobs 2023
The Mercy Corps has published a job vacancy announcement on 3rd June 2023 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of ICT Assistant to be based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
|Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Total Vacant Post
|Minimum One years
|9th June 2023
Mercy Corps Job Vacancy 2023
- The ICT Assistant must participate in the execution of policies and procedures, ICT (information Communication Technology) policies including all guidelines and procedures for the security of the overall system.
- Read and understand the Mercy corps IT Systems Policy on appropriate use. Orient staff on appropriate use.
- Maintain the office local-area network (LAN), network segment, Internet, or intranet system and provide day-to-day onsite administrative support and periodic servicing of the network and all peripherals.
- Must follow MC specific technical performance standards in providing ICT support services.
- Responsible for diagnosing and resolving hardware, software, printers, network connectivity problems and carrying out any required maintenance of applications (e.g., installing and testing different utilities, new peripherals, drivers, and service packs).
- Responsible for providing technical support over the phone and in person and maintaining the smooth operation of the ICT resources in Mercy Corps Ethiopia secured network and communication infrastructure.
- Assist the ICT Specialist to provide technical expertise including training and routine support to end-users (both in head office and field offices) regarding optimal set-up of software, hardware, and network use. S/he will be setting up basic configuration for network equipment (such as switches and router),
- Maintain good relations and work in close collaboration with the ICT Specialist, other Operations team members and all MCE staff. In carrying out his/ her functions,
- Perform other tasks assigned by the Management.
- Assist the procurement of IT equipment by providing technical specifications
- Be familiar with local regulations/laws.
Position in Organization:
- ICT Assistant
- Job Category: Information Technology
- Requisition Number: ICTAS003751
- Posted: May 31, 2023
- Location: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Deadline: 9th June 2023
Qualification & Experience:
- BSc in Information Science and/or related fields.
- Minimum 1 year experience in ICT Support.
How to Apply Mercy Corps ICT Assistant Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
The Closing Date: 9th June 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Click To View
|Ethiopia NGO Forum Jobs 2023
|More NGO Jobs
|Latest NGO Job Vacancy