NRC Human Rights Expert Jobs 2021 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs. NRC Ethiopia looking for “Human Rights Expert”. Applicants with a degree in Master Degree may apply on or before 21st Oct 2021.
The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is a humanitarian, non-governmental organisation that protects the rights of people affected by displacement. This includes refugees and internally displaced persons who are forced to flee their homes as a result of conflict, human rights violations and acute violence, as well as climate change and natural disasters.
NRC Human Rights Expert Jobs 2021
The NRC has published a job vacancy announcement on 4th Oct 2021 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of Human Rights Expert to be based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
|Recruiter||Norwegian Refugee Council|
|Position||Human Rights Expert|
|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum Five years|
|Application Deadline||21st Oct 2021|
NRC Job Vacancy 2021
Job Description: UNDP is supporting the strengthening of national human rights systems throughout Africa through: supporting national human rights institutions (NHRIs) as part of the Tri-Partite Partnership with the UN Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights (OHCHR) and the Global Alliance of National Human Rights Institutions (GANHRI); supporting engagement with the human rights mechanisms including the Universal Periodic Review process and the treaty bodies; integrating human rights and SDG follow up; supporting a human rights-based approach to development cooperation including UNDP programming approaches; and, promoting the UN Guiding Principles on Business and Human Rights and other accountability mechanisms to further promote and protect human rights.
Position in Organization:
- Job Identification: 2544
- Locations: Addis Ababa – Deployment
- Apply Before: 10/21/2021, 04:30 PM
- Job Schedule: Full time
- Job Category: Democratisation
- Posting Date: 09/30/2021, 04:11 PM
- Degree Level: Post Bachelor’s
- A Master’s degree, preferably in international development, law, international affairs, public administration, public policy, development economics, or other relevant field, or extensive compensating experience in Human Rights and Rule of Law.
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in either public sectors (national or multilateral, including UN), private (academia, non-governmental sector, corporate), with increasing level of responsibility.
How to Apply NRC Human Rights Expert Jobs 2021
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
The Closing Date: 21st Oct 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Ethiopia NGO Forum Jobs 2021|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|