Palladium Group Monitoring Evaluation and Learning Director Jobs 2023 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs. Palladium Group Ethiopia looking for “Monitoring Evaluation and Learning Director“. Applicants with a degree in Masters Degree may apply on or before 21st March 2023.
Palladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact – the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with foundations, investors, governments, corporations, communities and civil society to formulate strategies and implement solutions that generate lasting social, environmental and financial benefits.
Palladium Group Monitoring Evaluation and Learning Director Jobs 2023
The Palladium Group has published a job vacancy announcement on 11th March 2023 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of Monitoring Evaluation and Learning Director to be based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
|Position||Monitoring Evaluation and Learning Director|
|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum Seven years|
|Application Deadline||21st March 2023|
Palladium Group Job Vacancy 2023
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee project knowledge management, including development and dissemination of tools, materials, reports, papers, and intervention linked research.
- Ensure project scope and activities are compliant with USAID policies.
- Lead the development and monitoring of MEL and work plans.
- Review the project implementation activities to assess results and the impact.
- Work closely with the COP and other directors and staff to ensure compatibility and coordination within the MEL framework, and consistency with national and donor requirements.
- Focus on strengthening the MEL system, building capacity of partners and staff, and improving alignment and support to host-country MEL systems.
- Responsible for providing technical assistance and coordinating with partners to improve and utilize existing systems for the timely collection, management, analysis, and reporting of valid and reliable data that meet donor reporting requirements.
- Contribute to project deliverables, including annual workplans, and quarterly and annual reporting.
- Institute routine data reviews as part of an adaptive management process including analyzing, interpreting, and presenting data to project management and technical leads.
- Develop and lead the implementation of a robust learning agenda for continuous learning, collaboration, and adaptation.
- Undertake periodic reviews of program and/or country MEL systems and participate in planning MEL system strengthening actions.
- Oversee the publication and dissemination of information on successful and promising approaches, lessons learned and other program results to program partners, donors, Ethiopian counterparts, and other key stakeholders.
- Gather and evaluates information and ensures that these findings are accurately presented in all USAID reporting and tracking tools.
- Responsible for developing and designing project systems to track program progress against indicators; collecting and verifying information and maintaining performance monitoring plans, reports, work plans and monthly reports.
- Other tasks as assigned.
Position in Organization:
- Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning (MEL) Director
Qualification & Experience:
- Master’s degree in any of the following or related fields social science, international development, public health, evaluation, statistics, or economics
- At least 7-10 years of experience in designing, managing, and implementing MEL activities.
How to Apply Palladium Group Monitoring Evaluation and Learning Director Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://palladium.csod.com/ux/ats/careersite/2/home/requisition/15059?c=palladium
The Closing Date: 21st March 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Job Advertisement||Click To View|
|Related Jobs||Ethiopia NGO Forum Jobs 2023|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|
View More Jobs
- Fred Hollows Foundation Project Manager Jobs 2023
- Plan International Office Attendant Jobs 2023
- IRC Business Development Specialist Jobs 2023
- IRC Cash Transfer Programming Manger Jobs 2023