PATH Corporate Communications Officer Jobs 2022 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs. PATH Ethiopia looking for “Corporate Communications Officer”. Applicants with a degree in Bachelor Degree may apply on or before 24th Nov 2022.
PATH is an international, nonprofit global health organization based in Seattle, with 1,600 employees in more than 70+ offices around the world. Its president and CEO is Nikolaj Gilbert, who is also the Managing Director and CEO of Foundations for Appropriate Technologies in Health, PATH’s Swiss subsidiary.
PATH Corporate Communications Officer Jobs 2022
The PATH has published a job vacancy announcement on 14th Nov 2022 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of Corporate Communications Officer to be based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
|Recruiter||Program for Appropriate Technology in Health (PATH)|
|Position||Corporate Communications Officer|
|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum Seven years|
|Application Deadline||24th Nov 2022|
PATH Job Vacancy 2022
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Leveraging strategic communication experience with a focus on internal and employee communications, the candidate is responsible for hands-on development and leadership of internal and employee communications strategies, messaging, policies, and programs to foster an engaging workplace culture and inform PATH’s global team
- Serving as a key resource and advisor to the Executive Team to engage and inform employees through high impact communications delivered through multiple channels (town halls, videos, broadcasts, newsletters, personal communication, digital)
- Develop proactive and responsive internal and external institutional messaging
- Support internal and external DEI communications strategy
- Oversee crisis communications and manage reputational risk for PATH
- Review communications materials and strategies for reputational risk and public health perspective
- Oversee institutional media relations activities, serve as the primary point of contact for media
- Lead PATH’s “Spokesperson Initiative” designed to build spokesperson capacity among PATH’s experts and external representatives
- Develop Brand & Communications training calendar and oversee execution
- Oversee the development and strategy of PATH’s annual report
- Supervise and support the development of corporate communications team.
Position in Organization:
- Corporate Communications Officer
- Tracking Code: 11989
- Job Location: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia; Kampala, Uganda; Nairobi, Kenya
- Company Location: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia; Kampala, Uganda; Nairobi, Kenya
- Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
Qualification & Experience:
- Deep understanding of public health, determinants of health, and the global health or public health sectors.
- A minimum of 7 years’ experience in a corporate communications role or agency setting.
- At least two years of experience managing people.
- Experience leading media strategy for an organization.
- Experience supporting crisis communications and reputational risk management.
- Experience supporting internal communications and/or employee engagement.
- Experience working with creative teams do develop campaigns.
- Deep understanding of DEI principles and experience communicating about it.
- Strong people management skills, including talent development.
- Ability to delegate and assign tasks based on shifting priorities.
- Strong writer, storyteller, and content producer.
- Proven ability to ambiguous situations and unexpected requests, events, or crises.
- Ability to interface with senior leaders and global colleagues in a professional, appropriate, and inclusive manner and demonstrate discretion as needed
- Proven ability to operate an accelerated pace and meet internal communication and business objectives
- Must have work Authorization to work in either DRC, Ethiopia, Uganda, Kenya, Senegal ,Tanzania and Zambia.
How to Apply PATH Corporate Communications Officer Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
The Closing Date: 24th Nov 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Job Advertisement||Click To View|
|Related Jobs||Ethiopia NGO Forum Jobs 2022|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|