Plan International Budget and Financial Analyst Jobs 2021 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs. Plan International Ethiopia looking for “Budget and Financial Analyst”. Applicants with a degree in BA Degree may apply on or before 17th Oct 2021.
Plan International is an independent development and humanitarian organization which works in 71 countries across the world, in Africa, the Americas, and Asia to advance children’s rights and equality for girls. Plan International is one of the world’s largest organizations working for children’s rights and gender equality. In 2016, Plan International reached 17.1 million girls and 15.5 million boys through its programming.
Plan International Budget and Financial Analyst Jobs 2021
The Plan International has published a job vacancy announcement on 9th Oct 2021 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of Budget and Financial Analyst to be based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
|Position||Budget and Financial Analyst|
|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum Seven years|
|Application Deadline||17th Oct 2021|
Plan International Job Vacancy 2021
Accountabilities and Main Work Activities:
- Lead the annual budgeting and follow up the utilization
- Consolidate and compile annual budget preparation and submit the organization’s budget to Head of finance for review.
- Lead the periodic budget reforecasting
- Consolidating of the periodic budget reforecasting.
- Identify variances between actual and budgeted financial results at the end of each month.
- Suggest spending improvements that increase organization’s budget utilization.
- Review the organizations budget for compliance with legal regulations
- Ensure all project budget and sponsorship uploaded in to SAP and review regularly
- Update monthly budget and Latest Estimate of budget for use internally and at semi-annual performance reviews
- Financial Reporting and Analysis (40%)
- Analyse financial information (e.g. Funds, expenditures and cash management) to ensure all operations are within budget
- Prepare monthly expenditure reports and discuss as necessary with the departments or budget holders
- Review the Global management report and give feedback to country head of finance.
- Ensure the global management report Vs the country management report read same. Compile variance analysis report and commentary there to on a monthly basis
- Prepare ad- hock reports to assist with management decisions as and when required
- Provide inputs for costing of projects or programmes
Position in Organization:
- Date: 08-Oct-2021
- Location: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Company: Plan International
- Minimum of BA degree in Accounting, Finance.
- A minimum of 7 years of experience, out of which at least 3 years at managerial/ Senior level.
- Directly relevant professional experience (e.g. finance, accounting, grants management)
- Demonstrated understanding to Government of Ethiopia labour, tax and financial reporting requirements;
- Skilled in analysing data;
- Advanced EXCEL knowledge and different accounting software’s.
How to Apply Plan International Budget and Financial Analyst Jobs 2021
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
The Closing Date: 17th Oct 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Ethiopia NGO Forum Jobs 2021|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|