TechnoServe Advisor Jobs 2023 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs. TechnoServe Ethiopia looking for “Advisor“. Applicants with a degree in Bachelors Degree may apply on or before 27th March 2023.
TechnoServe was founded by Ed Bullard in 1968 to help hardworking people in the developing world lift themselves, their families, and their communities out of poverty. Ed was captivated by the spirit and character of the Ghanaian people. But he was appalled by the depth of poverty that surrounded him. A businessman, Ed understood that the contrast between this poverty and his own prosperity came not from any innate difference between himself and a poor Ghanaian farmer.
TechnoServe Advisor Jobs 2023
The TechnoServe has published a job vacancy announcement on 16th March 2023 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of Advisor to be based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum One years|
|Application Deadline||27th March 2023|
TechnoServe Job Vacancy 2023
- Provide support and coach field HR and Admin team in all HR-related issues
- Provide code of conduct and sexual harassment training for Farmer Trainers and Admin
- Facilitate termination payments to staff leaving the organization upon submission of
completed and signed clearance form by terminating staff
- Facilitate exit interviews for staff leaving the organization in consultation with
- Ensure new employees are included in the TNS benefit scheme and details of staff are
updated and communicated to the insurance company on time by the HR Assistant.
- Update employee data and country employee list regularly of the HR system (Ultipro)
- Ensure annual leave and comp time records are updated and accurate
- Ensure employee’s contract is renewed in a timely manner.
- Ensure new employees and promoted staff receive ID on time.
- Conduct quarterly file audit
- Focal person to communicate with staff for HR requests within a certain limit and
transfer to HR & Admin Manager
- Work closely with the finance team on staff remunerations and termination payments, when required
- Support any legal and disciplinary issue of the staff to the HR and Admin Manager.
- Attend meetings in the absence of the HR & Admin Manager
- Manage and motivate the HR Assistant by ensuring s/he has clear work plans and receives regular supervision and reviews.
- Perform other duties as required.
Position in Organization:
- Job Category: Human Resources
- Requisition Number: ADVIS003310
- Posted: March 15, 2023
- Ethiopia/Addis Ababa
- Addis Ababa, ETH
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management.
- 1 year related experience.
How to Apply TechnoServe Advisor Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://recruiting.ultipro.com/TEC1006TESER/JobBoard/18180d88-ced0-4361-bd09-d5eef66dab24/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=660c95e3-16f4-4c2e-aa68-a6c169e8f093
The Closing Date: 27th March 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Job Advertisement||Click To View|
|Related Jobs||Ethiopia NGO Forum Jobs 2023|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|
View More Jobs
- Médecins du Monde Consortium Coordinator Jobs 2023
- Plan International MFA Project Manager Jobs 2023
- WFP Nutritionist Jobs 2023
- UNDP Client Relationship Manager Jobs 2023