TechnoServe Program Manager Jobs 2023 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs. TechnoServe Ethiopia looking for “Program Manager“. Applicants with a degree in Bachelors Degree may apply on or before 28th March 2023.
TechnoServe was founded by Ed Bullard in 1968 to help hardworking people in the developing world lift themselves, their families, and their communities out of poverty. Ed was captivated by the spirit and character of the Ghanaian people. But he was appalled by the depth of poverty that surrounded him. A businessman, Ed understood that the contrast between this poverty and his own prosperity came not from any innate difference between himself and a poor Ghanaian farmer.
TechnoServe Program Manager Jobs 2023
The TechnoServe has published a job vacancy announcement on 18th March 2023 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of Program Manager to be based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum Seven years|
|Application Deadline||28th March 2023|
TechnoServe Job Vacancy 2023
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Cultivate and maintain strong relations with key external stakeholders including donors,
government, industry bodies, growth sector firms and other development actors working in this space
- Maintain good relations with the USAID mission team, ensuring timely delivery of contractual obligations and responsiveness to any issues raised
- Ensure regular communication with all program partners, and challenges (if any) are timely addressed.
- Participate in regular calls/meetings with program partners to ensure mutual understanding and alignment.
- Represent the programs and TechnoServe at relevant country level fora and coordination
meetings, ensuring a high level of awareness of the programs and their achievements
- Builds the reputation of the program through sharing of evidence-based impact and participation in key stakeholder events
- Build trust and confidence in TechnoServe as a key player in support to growth sectors, food and
- Regular meetings with the Country Director to inform her/him of program progress, align with
country objectives, administrative and compliance requirements and to receive support and
assistance from the local office as required
- Coordination in-country with Finance, HR and Procurement functions as required to ensure
smooth implementation of the program.
- Ensures clear and effective communication with all internal program stakeholders including
clients and PFS
- Program Strategy, Quality and Impact
- Develops, presents, and implements the strategic vision, annual goals, and objectives for the
programs in line with the overall strategy and objectives
- Strategically selects areas of work, partnerships, and methodologies that contribute to effective
delivery of a high impact portfolio
- Takes ownership and accountability for improved quality, impact and effectiveness
- Program Coordination & Sector Leadership
- Ensures high quality management of the program portfolio, overseeing the timely and impactful
implementation of AINFP within the program resources and delivering agreed outcomes
- In coordination with the Chief of Party and regional team, develop annual work plans
- Overall accountable for delivery of program outputs and objectives against targets
- Proactively review, make recommendations and report on programmatic activities to deliver the
agreed plans and contribute to success of the broader programs/portfolio
- Hold regular coordination meetings with the implementation team and partners to ensure
implementation is on track and to course correct as necessary.
Position in Organization:
- Program Manager
- Job Category: Programs
- Requisition Number: SENIO003311
- Posted: March 15, 2023
- Ethiopia/Addis Ababa
- Addis Ababa, ETH
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s degree in Food Science, Nutrition, Food Engineering, Business, Economics, Agriculture, or other relevant disciplines.
- 10 years or 7 years of professional experience in a relevant area i.e. food science, business, economics, agriculture, development, and agricultural value chains respectively.
How to Apply TechnoServe Program Manager Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://recruiting.ultipro.com/TEC1006TESER/JobBoard/18180d88-ced0-4361-bd09-d5eef66dab24/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=39a07914-b5df-4193-b984-5142b18678d8
The Closing Date: 28th March 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Job Advertisement||Click To View|
|Related Jobs||Ethiopia NGO Forum Jobs 2023|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|
View More Jobs
- IMMAP Communications and Design Officer Jobs 2023
- Mercy Corps Consultant – Mid Term Evaluation Jobs 2023
- UNECA Development agricultural statistics Jobs 2023
- World Bank Financial Management Specialist Jobs 2023