UN Women Facilitator Jobs 2023 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs. UN Women Ethiopia looking for “Facilitator“. Applicants with a degree in Masters Degree may apply on or before 28th Feb 2023.
UN Women is the United Nations entity dedicated to gender equality and the empowerment of women. A global champion for women and girls, UN Women was established to accelerate progress on meeting their needs worldwide.
UN Women Facilitator Jobs 2023
The UN Women has published a job vacancy announcement on 21st Feb 2023 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of Facilitator to be based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
|United Nations Entity for Gender Equality and the Empowerment of Women (UN Women)
|Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Total Vacant Post
|Minimum Seven years
|28th Feb 2023
UN Women Job Vacancy 2023
Duties and Responsibilities: The detailed duties and responsibilities include:
- Plan, develop the retreat programme and facilitate 3 days team retreat sessions for UN Women LO considering the objectives above and including programmatic and operational aspects
- Facilitate the discussion on the SN 2023-2025 and development of work plan for 2023-2024 for the team to increase its ‘Organizational Efficiency and Effectiveness, through creative activities and strategies that help to fully integrate the SN 2023-2025 into the LO Team and beyond.
- Facilitate the team’s understanding of the new results framework, aligned with the corporate UN Women Integrated Results and Resource Framework, and aggregating higher level results from thematic areas of work and programming.
- Provide a consultancy summary, comprising a report on the retreat and pre- and post-retreat engagement, including recommendations for continued professional development support highlighting key strategic priorities, key drivers, and tactical plan for excellent execution.
Position in Organization:
- National Consultant-Facilitator
- Location : ETHIOPIA
- Application Deadline : 28-Feb-23 (Midnight New York, USA)
- Time left : 7d 23h 36m
- Additional Category : Gender Equality
- Type of Contract : Individual Contract
- Post Level : National Consultant
- Languages Required : English
- Starting Date : 06-Mar-2023
- (date when the selected candidate is expected to start)
- Duration of Initial Contract : Two Weeks
- Expected Duration of Assignment : Two Weeks
Qualification & Experience:
- Master’s degree in development, international relations, gender studies, demography, economics, law, Arts, Communication, Sociology, Psychology, or related field;
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in facilitation, training, organizational development, coaching, and mentoring within the relevant topic areas.
- Experience in designing and delivering training on results-based management and reporting;
- Experience as lead facilitator in similar assignments;
- Prior experience in the UN system and the region an asset.
How to Apply UN Women Facilitator Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://jobs.undp.org/cj_view_job.cfm?cur_job_id=111416
The Closing Date: 28th Feb 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Click To View
|Ethiopia NGO Forum Jobs 2023
|More NGO Jobs
|Latest NGO Job Vacancy