UNDP Coordinate the development of thematic Research Papers Jobs 2021 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs. UNDP Ethiopia looking for “Coordinate the development of thematic Research Papers”. Applicants with a degree in University Degree may apply on or before 10th Jan 2022.
UNDP first signed its agreement of cooperation with Ethiopia back in February 1981. Since then, UNDP has focused on providing Ethiopia with strategic support to build the capacity of national institutions to enhance the country’s development results. Moreover, UNDP’s interventions prioritise long-term development impacts to build a resilient nation by informing policies, as well as implementing activities at the community level.
UNDP Coordinate the development of thematic Research Papers Jobs 2021
The UNDP has published a job vacancy announcement on 30th Dec 2021 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of Coordinate the development of thematic Research Papers to be based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
|Recruiter||United Nations Development Programme|
|Position||International Consultant Coordinate the development of thematic research papers|
|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum Five years|
|Application Deadline||10th Jan 2022|
UNDP Job Vacancy 2021
Duties and Responsibilities: With guidance and overall supervision of the Program Coordinator of SIARP, the consultant is expected to undertake the following tasks.
- Identify criteria for selection of CSO partners and timeframe and methodology for working with CSOs to develop papers/ case studies on their programmes/interventions on EVAWG/ HP and SRHR (include quality assurances, ethical standards, and participatory processes.
- Manage process for CSOs to express interest in process and selection of organizations.
- Support CSOs to design and develop papers, including facilitating process for peer review, validation of papers and preparation of presentations.
Position in Organization:
- Location : Home-Based (with expectation to travel to coordinate the two learning platforms), ETHIOPIA
- Application Deadline : 10-Jan-22 (Midnight New York, USA)
- Time left : 11d 23h 39m
- Additional Category : Gender Equality
- Type of Contract : Individual Contract
- Post Level : International Consultant
- Languages Required : English
- Starting Date :17-Jan-2022
- (date when the selected candidate is expected to start)
- Duration of Initial Contract : 5 months (June 30, 2022)
- Expected Duration of Assignment : 5 months (June 30, 2022)
- Advanced university degree from an accredited academic institution preferably in Gender Studies, Public Policy, International Affairs, Law, International Development, or another related technical field.
- At least 5-8 years’ international and regional experience in working with CSOs in areas of ending violence against women and girls, preferably in conducting research and programmatic assessment.
- Proven experience in leading practice-based knowledge and participatory research methods
- Experience collecting and managing statistical data and analysis.
- Demonstrated experience in supporting organizational capacities to collate and synthesize qualitative and quantitative data in a succinct and comprehensible manner.
- Familiarity with evidence based EVAWG/HP and SRHR programme interventions.
- Experience working with civil society, rural communities.
How to Apply UNDP Coordinate the development of thematic Research Papers Jobs 2021
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://jobs.undp.org/cj_view_job.cfm?cur_job_id=103955
The Closing Date: 10th Jan 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Ethiopia NGO Forum Jobs 2021|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|