UNDP National Consultant Jobs 2023 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs.
UNDP Ethiopia looking for “National Consultant”.
Applicants with a Bachelor’s Degree may apply on or before 07th December, 2023.
The United Nations Development Programme is the global development network of the United Nations. It promotes technical and investment cooperation among nations and advocates for change and connects countries to knowledge, experience and resources to help people build a better life for themselves.
UNDP National Consultant Jobs 2023
The UNDP has published a job vacancy announcement on 30th November, 2023 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of National Consultant to be based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
|Recruiter||United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)|
|Position||National Consultant – Administrative Assistant|
|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum Five (05) year’s|
|Application Deadline||07th December, 2023|
UNDP Job Vacancy 2023
Duties and Responsibilities:
Provide general administrative and logistical support to the Office in accordance with UN Women rules, regulations, policies, and strategies
- Support arrangements for staff travel and missions, consolidate travel and mission plans, follow up submission of travel authorizations and travel expense claims.
- Provide administrative support to conferences, workshops, retreats;
- Maintain filing system ensuring safekeeping of confidential materials;
- Maintain and update staff contact list and share with all staff on monthly basis;
- Support vacancy announcement, compile matrixes, organize interview panels, and other tasks, as assigned by supervisor;
- Maintain staffing lists, reports, recruitment files and contract documents;
- Support leave management process;
Provide administrative support to office and assets management
- Monitor and maintain office stationery supplies including maintenance of stock list of stationery, distribution of stationery and keeping a log of distribution, and initiate stock replenishment on timely basis;
- Maintain records on assets management and prepare required reports;
- Maintain files and records relevant to office premises and related maintenance;
- Provide administrative support on office premises, utilities, security and maintenance of the building,
- Act as security focal point and liaise with UNDSS and other agencies on security issues, updating staff on security updates and advisories issued by UNDSS;
- Facilitate the purchase and issuance of telephone/airtime cards to staff with proper recording and reconciliation;
- Participate in inter-agency initiatives including Joint Working Groups on administration, logistics/transport.
Position in Organization:
- National Consultant- Administrative Assistant
- Location : Addis Ababa, ETHIOPIA
- Application Deadline: 07-Dec-23 (Midnight New York, USA)
- Time left: 7d 23h 13m
- POST LEVEL: National Consultant
- DURATION OF INITIAL CONTRACT: 4 Months
- LANGUAGES REQUIRED: English
- EXPECTED DURATION OF ASSIGNMENT: 4 Months
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, accounting/finance or related fields.
- At least 5 years of progressively responsible experience in administration, procurement, HR, or logistic support service.
- Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc.).
- Fluency in English is required.
- Knowledge of the other UN official working language is an asset.
How to Apply UNDP National Consultant Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://jobs.undp.org/cj_view_job.cfm?cur_job_id=114777
The Closing Date: 07th December, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Job Advertisement||Click To View|
|Related Jobs||Ethiopia NGO Forum Jobs 2023|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|
View More Jobs:
- UNDP Administrative and Finance Analyst Jobs 2023
- WFP Monitoring Assistant Jobs 2023
- UNICEF Junior Procurement Assistant Jobs 2023
- Save The Children Education Officer Jobs 2023
- African Union Technical Officer Jobs 2023
- African Union Director Jobs 2023
- DCA Head of Business Development and Quality Jobs 2023