UNECA Documents Management Assistant Jobs 2023 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs. UNECA Ethiopia looking for “Documents Management Assistant“. Applicants with a degree in High School Diploma may apply on or before 9th March 2023.
Established by the Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC) of the United Nations (UN) in 1958 as one of the UN’s five regional commissions, ECA’s mandate is to promote the economic and social development of its member States, foster intra-regional integration, and promote international cooperation for Africa’s development. Made up of 54 member States, and playing a dual role as a regional arm of the UN and as a key component of the African institutional landscape, ECA is well positioned to make unique contributions to address the Continent’s development challenges.
UNECA Documents Management Assistant Jobs 2023
The UNECA has published a job vacancy announcement on 9th Feb 2023 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of Documents Management Assistant to be based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
|Recruiter||United Nations Economic Commission for Africa (UNECA)|
|Position||Documents Management Assistant|
|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Qualification||High School Diploma|
|Experience Required||Minimum Seven years|
|Application Deadline||9th March 2023|
UNECA Job Vacancy 2023
- Evaluates all pre-session documents submitted for processing, to verify legislative mandates, advises author departments on submission requirements, ensures compliance with submission dates, page-limitation, and in accordance with relevant policies, guidelines, rules and regulations on control and limitation of documentation.
- Prepares cost estimates for documentation services as required.
- Establishes and maintains a computerized database to monitor and follow up submission of documents by electronically generated reminders, to provide author divisions secretaries with updated information, to compile statistics on compliance as required, and to provide necessary information for forecast of documentation.
- Independently responds to queries from author departments and all processing units, particularly documents control on issuance schedules including transmitting corrections made by author departments/divisions to texts in process.
- Contacts short term language staff and individual contractors for their availability indicating the rates to be paid based on the existing fee structure, including preparing related requests for the recruitment of contractors in Inspira and Umoja.
- Reviews contracts prepared to ensure that the information contained therein is in line with established procedures and on completion of a contract certifies, based on the contract and performance evaluation, that services provided were satisfactory to release payment
- Performs general office management functions as required.
- Assists with the collection and analysis of data as well as preparation of data presentations and reports for information sharing, responding to queries, knowledge management, planning and decision making.
- Trains and supervises new staff as appropriate.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Position in Organization:
- Posting Title: DOCUMENTS MANAGEMENT ASSISTANT, G6
- Job Code Title: DOCUMENTS MANAGEMENT ASSISTANT
- Department/Office: Economic Commission for Africa
- Duty Station: ADDIS ABABA
- Posting Period: 08 February 2023 – 09 March 2023
- Job Opening Number: 23-Conference Services-ECA-198298-R-Addis Ababa (R)
- Staffing Exercise: N/A
Qualification & Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Seven years of experience in conference services, documentation processing and management or related area is required.
- Work experience in the United Nations documents management system such as Documents, Conference and Production Management System (DCPMS) is desirable.
- Experience in servicing intergovernmental meetings particularly applying UN documentation rules is desirable.
- One year or more of experience in data analytics or related area is desirable.
How to Apply UNECA Documents Management Assistant Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://careers.un.org/lbw/jobdetail.aspx?id=198298
The Closing Date: 9th March 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Job Advertisement||Click To View|
|Related Jobs||Ethiopia NGO Forum Jobs 2023|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|