UNECA TCND/ Admin Finance and Operations Officer Jobs 2022 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs. UNECA Ethiopia looking for “TCND/ Admin Finance and Operations Officer”. Applicants with a degree in High School may apply on or before 20th April 2022.
Established by the Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC) of the United Nations (UN) in 1958 as one of the UN’s five regional commissions, ECA’s mandate is to promote the economic and social development of its member States, foster intra-regional integration, and promote international cooperation for Africa’s development. Made up of 54 member States, and playing a dual role as a regional arm of the UN and as a key component of the African institutional landscape, ECA is well positioned to make unique contributions to address the Continent’s development challenges.
UNECA TCND/ Admin Finance and Operations Officer Jobs 2022
The UNECA has published a job vacancy announcement on 16th April 2022 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of TCND/ Admin Finance and Operations Officer to be based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
|Recruiter||United Nations Economic Commission for Africa|
|Position||TCND/ Admin Finance and Operations Officer|
|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum Four years|
|Application Deadline||20th April 2022|
UNECA Job Vacancy 2022
Duties and Responsibilities: Under the direct supervision and Coordination of digital center of excellence, Chief of technology and Innovation Section the individual contractor will:
- Provide overall coordination by managing daily tasks of the National ID Program by providing administrative, logistical, and procurement support and overseeing the development of the program.
- Produce budgets for new proposals, updated to existing budget as scope and requirements change working closely with the Program team
- Assist finance manager with compiling, managing, monitoring, and tracking budget (e.g. organizing invoices, checks, & other financials) and preparing financial reports, when deemed necessary.
- Work with the finance team to ensure the existence of appropriate utilization of budget, monitor balance of accounts and supervise periodically and work on reconciliations when needed
- Provide logistical support to field activities/officers
- Work closely with engagement officers and provide first step review of advance requests and expense reports
- Handling international travels: Processing visa applications, drafting support letters, booking tickets and accommodations
- Support overall coordination of workshops, training, and events as requested by the various project teams working closely with the Program Officer
- Work with the program team to forecast financial transaction needs and support in the identification and recruitment of vendors based on project rules and regulations.
- Lias between the program office and external vendors.
- Assist and Support the international procurement firm as needed
- Conduct market assessment, collect bids and provide quote analysis and summary for review by management
- Support HR department on contract preparations and salary payments of consultants and temps
- Process documents for the purchase of telecom services ( purchase of fixed telephone, dongle SIM cards, and top-ups).
Position in Organization:
- Posting Title: TCND/ Admin, Finance & Operations Officer
- Department/Office: Economic Commission for Africa
- Duty Station: ADDIS ABABA
- Posting Period: 14 April 2022 – 20 April 2022
- Job Opening Number: 22-Economic Commission for Africa-177006-Individual Contractor
- Staffing Exercise: N/A
- High school diploma is required. Bachelor’s Degree is desirable.
- A minimum 4 years experience in coordinating programs, providing administrative, logistical, communication and operational support is required.
- Experience in working in donor-funded or not profit environment set up such as USAID, BMGF or U.S. Government-funded programs is desirable.
How to Apply UNECA TCND/ Admin Finance and Operations Officer Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://careers.un.org/lbw/jobdetail.aspx?id=177006
The Closing Date: 20th April 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Ethiopia NGO Forum Jobs 2022|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|