UNICEF Nutrition Specialist Jobs 2023 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs. UNICEF Ethiopia looking for “Nutrition Specialist“. Applicants with a degree in Advanced University Degree may apply on or before 7th March 2023.
UNICEF is a Christian international relief and development agency working globally to end poverty and injuries and to restore hope in some of the world’s poorest communities. UNICEF have the vision to see 50 million people released from material and spiritual poverty through a worldwide network of 100,000 local churches. We operate in more than fifty countries around the world.
UNICEF Nutrition Specialist Jobs 2023
The UNICEF has published a job vacancy announcement on 23rd Feb 2023 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of Nutrition Specialist to be based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
|Recruiter||United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF)|
|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Qualification||Advanced University Degree|
|Experience Required||Minimum Five years|
|Application Deadline||7th March 2023|
UNICEF Job Vacancy 2023
How can you make a difference: Under the supervision and guidance of a Nutrition Manager (P-4), the Nutrition Specialist is reponsible for supporting the development and preparation of the nutrition programme, and managing, implementing, monitoring, evaluating, and reporting of the progress of the nutrition programs/projects within the country programme and humanitarian response. The Nutrition Specialist provides technical guidance and management support throughout the programming processes to facilitate the administration and achievement of concrete and sustainable results in maternal, infant, and young child nutrition programs/projects according to plans, allocation, results based-management approaches and methodology (RBM) and UNICEF’s Strategic Plans, standards of performance and accountability framework.
Position in Organization:
- Nutrition Specialist
- Job no: 559662
- Contract type: Temporary Appointment
- Duty Station: Addis Ababa
- Level: NO-3
- Location: Ethiopia
- Categories: Nutrition
- Deadline: 7th March 2023
Qualification & Experience:
- An advanced university degree (Master’s or higher) in nutrition, public health, nutritional epidemiology, global/international health and nutrition, health/nutrition research, policy and/or management, or other health related science field is required.
- A minimum of five (5) years of relevant professional experience in nutrition, public health, related research, planning or management in relevant areas of maternal, infant and young child nutrition required.
- Experience in the implementation of Prevention and/or Treatment of Wasting.
- Experience in publication of peer-reviewed papers in reputable journals is an asset.
- Developing country work experience and/or familiarity with emergency is considered an asset.
How to Apply UNICEF Nutrition Specialist Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://jobs.unicef.org/cw/en-us/job/559662
The Closing Date: 7th March 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Job Advertisement||Click To View|
|Related Jobs||Ethiopia NGO Forum Jobs 2023|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|