UNICEF Supply Chain Manager Jobs 2023 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs. UNICEF Ethiopia looking for “Supply Chain Manager“. Applicants with a degree in Advanced University Degree may apply on or before 8th June 2023.
UNICEF is a Christian international relief and development agency working globally to end poverty and injuries and to restore hope in some of the world’s poorest communities. UNICEF have the vision to see 50 million people released from material and spiritual poverty through a worldwide network of 100,000 local churches. We operate in more than fifty countries around the world.
UNICEF Supply Chain Manager Jobs 2023
The UNICEF has published a job vacancy announcement on 26th May 2023 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of Supply Chain Manager to be based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
|Recruiter||United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF)|
|Position||Supply Chain Manager|
|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Qualification||Advanced University Degree|
|Experience Required||Minimum Eight years|
|Application Deadline||8th June 2023|
UNICEF Job Vacancy 2023
Purpose Of The Job: The incumbent will be instrumental in defining and setting the norms and standards for Supply Chain Strategy Development and Implementation Capacity within the Supply Chain Strengthening Centre (SCSC) and within UNICEF’s Health System Strengthening Approach; UN reform and defining UNICEF’s comparative advantages in the donor and development partner landscape; and visioning the way forward which guides partners’ and UNICEF’s work.
Position in Organization:
- Supply Chain Manager
- Job no: 562400
- Contract type: Fixed Term Appointment
- Duty Station: Addis Ababa
- Level: P-4
- Location: Ethiopia
- Categories: Supply Management
- Deadline: 8th June 2023
Qualification & Experience:
- Advanced University Degree (Master’s Degree or higher) in one of the multiple areas of supply chain management, human resources management, business management, process improvement, public health, health systems, engineering, medical sciences, pharmacy, pharmaceutical sciences, or other related fields is required.
- Minimum of eight (8) years of relevant professional experience in supply chain workforce capacity building, with at least three years being in low- middle-income (implementing) countries and in relation to supply chain.
- Experience in humanitarian assistance and development programmes and a mix of field and headquarters postings are an asset.
- Knowledge of private sector supply chains including supply chain workforce capacity building strategies and experience an asset.
- Developing country work experience and familiarity with emergencies is considered an asset.
How to Apply UNICEF Supply Chain Manager Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://jobs.unicef.org/cw/en-us/job/562400
The Closing Date: 8th June 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Job Advertisement||Click To View|
|Related Jobs||Ethiopia NGO Forum Jobs 2023|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|
View More Jobs
- UNHCR Assistant Wash Officer Jobs 2023
- UNECA Economic Affairs Officer Jobs 2023
- FAO Compliance Advisor Jobs 2023
- UNDP National Project Coordinator Jobs 2023