UNOPS Deputy Project Manager Jobs 2021 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs. UNOPS Ethiopia looking for “Deputy Project Manager“. Applicants with a degree in Master degree may apply on or before 22nd August 2021.
The United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS) is an operational arm of the United Nations, dedicated to implementing projects for the United Nations System, international financial institutions, governments and other partners around the world. The organization’s global headquarters is located on the UN City campus in Copenhagen, Denmark.
UNOPS Deputy Project Manager Jobs 2021
The UNOPS has published a job vacancy announcement on 18th August 2021 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of Deputy Project Manager to be based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
|Recruiter||United Nations Office for Project Services|
|Position||Deputy Project Manager|
|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum Two years|
|Application Deadline||22nd August 2021|
UNOPS Job Vacancy 2021
Functional Responsibilities: Summary of functions:
- Project Delivery and Performance
- Monitoring and reporting
- Stakeholder engagement
- Knowledge management and innovation
- Personnel management
Project Delivery and Performance
- Development and maintenance of the project plans, Implementation of approved Project Plans (including the establishment of milestones) within tolerances set by the Project Implementation Documents.
- Provide financial monitoring over project commitments, expenditures and balance of funds. Assist the Project Manager in assuring proper project delivery to ensure proper accounting of national co- financing relevant to the project. Organize control of budget expenditures by preparing payment documents and compiling financial reports including those required by relevant national procedures.
- Embed sustainability dimensions including social and gender inclusion, environmental and economic aspects into project life cycle.
- Advise the Project Manager of any possible deviations from the plan and possible corrective action.
Position in Organization:
- Job categories: Project Management
- Vacancy code: VA/2021/B5308/22286
- Department/office: AFR, ETMCO, Ethiopia
- Duty station: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Contract type: Local ICA Specialist
- Contract level: LICA Specialist-9
- Duration: Ongoing Open-ended, subject to organizational requirements, availability of funds and satisfactory performance.’
- Application period: 05-Aug-2021 to 22-Aug-2021
- Master degree in management, Business Administration, Project Management, or other relevant discipline is required. A Bachelor’s degree with a combination of an additional 4 years of relevant work experience may be accepted in lieu of the education requirements outlined above.
- A minimum of at least 2 years of relevant professional experience specifically in the field of Project Management with experience of successful implementation and oversight of projects is required for Masters degree holders. A minimum of 4 years of relevant professional experience will be accepted for bachelor degree holders. Experience in project planning and forecasting, risk management, tracking and monitoring and problem solving are desirable.
- Full working knowledge of English is required.
How to Apply UNOPS Deputy Project Manager Jobs 2021
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://jobs.unops.org/Pages/ViewVacancy/VADetails.aspx?id=22286#2
The Closing Date: 22nd August 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Ethiopia NGO Forum Jobs 2021|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|