WHO Compliance and Risk Management Officer Jobs 2024 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs.
WHO Ethiopia looking for “Compliance and Risk Management Officer”.
Applicants with a Master’s Degree may apply on or before 28th February, 2024.
The World Health Organization is a specialized agency of the United Nations responsible for international public health. The WHO Constitution, which establishes the agency’s governing structure and principles, states its main objective as “the attainment by all peoples of the highest possible level of health”.
WHO Compliance and Risk Management Officer Jobs 2024
The WHO has published a job vacancy announcement on 07th February, 2024 for qualified Ethiopia’s to fill in the vacant post of Compliance and Risk Management Officer to be based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
|World Health Organization (WHO)
|Compliance and Risk Management Officer
|Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Total Vacant Post
|Minimum of Seven (07) year’s
|28th February, 2024
WHO Job Vacancy 2024
Description of Duties:
- The incumbent will perform all or part of the following, and other related responsibilities as required by the needs of the office. Work in coordination with, and under the technical guidance of functional units and departments at headquarters and regional levels, under the supervision of the head of the WHO office. Manage and deliver consistent, high quality, and professional, risk- and compliance-based country-office assessments, including of the managerial Key Performance Indicators. Provide inter-country analyses, with trends and emerging risks. Determine office compliance with WHO rules, regulations, and procedures, including the optimal use of resources, in line with global compliance programmes. Presenton a scheduled basis to head of the WHO office and senior management the analyses, reports, and results of the systematic assessments of risks and issues of non-compliance in the country offices, with actionable recommendations. Guide country office leadership in the assigned country offices on integrating risk management into decision-making, programme design and planning, monitoring, evaluation, reporting and contingency activities. Identify constraints to transactional compliance and recommend corrective strategies, approaches, or measures including facilitating organizational support. Propose innovative solutions for business strategy, risk management and compliance challenges grounded in regulatory expertise. Guide the head of the WHO office to implement internal and external audit recommendations and follow up on open findings and recommendations. Propose measures, policies, and procedures, to enhance the performance and effectiveness of WHO’s risk management and compliance programme. Promote a country-office culture of risk awareness, accountability and compliance in programme and administration through education, training, and knowledge generation, adapting corporate tools. Operationalize measures and tools to mitigate organizational risk and enhance compliance with accountability frameworks in emergency settings.
Position in Organization:
- Job Tittle: Compliance and Risk Management Officer
- Grade: P4
- Contractual Arrangement: Fixed-term appointment
- Contract Duration (Years, Months, Days): 24 Months
- Job Posting: Feb 7, 2024, 6:47:33 PM
- Closing Date: Feb 28, 2024, 4:29:00 AM
- Primary Location: Multiple locations
- Organization: AF_SSD South Sudan
- Schedule: Full-time
- Advanced university degree (master’s level or above) in a relevant field (such as business or public administration, law, finance, economics, accounting).
- Training or certification in risk management or a related discipline.
- A minimum of seven years of work experience relevant to the position (general management, oversight and/ or managing internal control or accountability frameworks and related monitoring processes and systems in complex public and private-sector organizations), with some of it obtained in an international work environment.
- Desirable: Demonstrated experience in implementing risk management and internal control frameworks within the UN system or in the private sector.
- Expert knowledge of English or French interchangeable depending on the duty station.
- Intermediate knowledge of local languages.
How to Apply WHO Compliance and Risk Management Officer Jobs 2024
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://careers.who.int/careersection/ex/jobdetail.ftl?job=2401070
The Closing Date: 28th February, 2024.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Ethiopia NGO Forum Jobs 2024
|More NGO Jobs
|Latest NGO Job Vacancy
View More Jobs:
- WFP Programme Policy Officer Jobs 2024
- UNECA Senior Administrative Assistant Jobs 2024
- UNECA Intern Economic Affairs Jobs 2024
- UNECA Transport Assistant Jobs 2024
- UNCTAD Public information intern Jobs 2024
- United Nations Secretariat Regional Communications Intern Jobs 2024
- UNODC Associate Programme Officer Jobs 2024