WHO Sub-National Health Cluster Coordinator Jobs 2023 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs. WHO Ethiopia looking for “Sub-National Health Cluster Coordinator“. Applicants with a University Degree may apply on or before September 28, 2023.
The World Health Organization is a specialized agency of the United Nations responsible for international public health. The WHO Constitution, which establishes the agency’s governing structure and principles, states its main objective as “the attainment by all peoples of the highest possible level of health”.
WHO Sub-National Health Cluster Coordinator Jobs 2023
The WHO has published a job vacancy announcement on September 14, 2023 for qualified Ethiopia’s to fill in the vacant post of Sub-National Health Cluster Coordinator to be based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
|Recruiter||World Health Organization (WHO)|
|Position||Sub-National Health Cluster Coordinator|
|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum Five (05) Years|
|Application Deadline||September 28, 2023|
WHO Job Vacancy 2023
Description of Duties:
Under the direct supervision of the National Health Cluster Coordinator, the incumbent shall:
Summary of Assigned Duties:
- Establish and maintain constructive relationships with health cluster partners through regular meetings, including Regional, Zonal and Woreda MOH.
- Collect, analyse, and broadly share information from all health partners on Who’s doing What, Where, and When (4Ws).
- Identify gaps in quality health service delivery and ways to address these through regular joint health and multisector assessments and monitoring of partners’ activities.
- Monitor health partners’ interventions in line with existing guidance, and last-mile delivery of kits provided through the 3 core pipeline suppliers (UNFPA, UNICEF and WHO), and propose corrective actions where necessary.
- Actively contribute to the health component of the Humanitarian Program Cycle, including proposals for e.g., the Central Emergency Response Fund (CERF).
- Represent the health cluster in intercluster coordination mechanisms and actively advocate for priorities in the health sector
- Perform any other cluster related duties.
Position in Organization:
- Posting Title: Sub-National Health Cluster Coordinator
- Grade: No grade
- Contractual Arrangement: Special Services Agreement (SSA)
- Contract Duration (Years, Months, Days): 3 months (extension subject to performance and availability of funds)
- Job Posting: Sep 13, 2023, 6:24:40 PM
- Closing Date: Oct 14, 2023, 3:29:00 AM
- Primary Location: Ethiopia
- Organization: AF_ETH Ethiopia
- Schedule: Full-time
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- University degree in Medicine or related Public Health field
- Health Cluster Training Certificate, Master’s degree in Public Health.
- At least 5 years of experience in planning, implementation and monitoring of public health emergency programs and health sector coordination. Experience in capacity building.
- Working experience in UN Organizations or NGOs is considered an asset. Project management/Results-based Management (RBM) is desirable.
- Expert knowledge of English, and local language of the specific region.
- Other UN language.
How to Apply WHO Sub-National Health Cluster Coordinator Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
The Closing Date: September 28, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Ethiopia NGO Forum Jobs 2023|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|