WVI Chief of Party Jobs 2024 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs.
WVI Ethiopia looking for “Chief of Party”.
Applicants with a Master’s degree may apply on or before 15th February, 2024.
World Vision Ethiopia began its first intervention in Ethiopia in 1971 with relief and opened the Ethiopia office in 1975. Relief, rehabilitation and small community development projects dominated the decade that followed. During the 1984/85 drought, World Vision Ethiopia participated in a massive relief operation that saved the lives of millions of people.
WVI Chief of Party Jobs 2024
The WVI has published a job vacancy announcement on 01st February, 2024 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of Chief of Party to be based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
|World Vision International (WVI)
|Chief of Party, BHA Rapid Response Mechanism (RRM) Project
|Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Total Vacant Post
|Minimum Ten (10) year’s
|15th February, 2024
WVI Job Vacancy 2024
- Oversee the technical aspects of the project, including planning, implementation, project results and deliverables, in accordance with the project work plan.
- Ensure clarity over plans and priorities and encourage effective teamwork across the project team comprising staff from partner INGO and LNGO organizations.
- Build and maintain productive working relationships with BHA, project partners, and key stakeholders while ensuring compliance with
- USAID requirements, U.S. government regulations, and World Vision’s policies and procedures.
- Serve as the primary liaison among all project stakeholders.
- Manage the project’s operational, financial, and administrative priorities.
- Direct the planning and budgeting processes.
- Design and oversee an annual project cycle in accordance with BHA’s annual planning cycles.
- Manage consortium partnerships and maintain collaborative partner relations, ensuring that all partners are aware of the project’s expectations and are actively involved in achieving the objectives while using the project management tools developed or adapted for the consortium.
- Support the DCOP in facilitating the preparation of project deliverables, including annual work-plans, quarterly and annual reports, final project report and project activity updates, and other project-related communication and reporting materials in accordance with BHA deadlines and branding guidelines.
- Oversee the preparation of quarterly and annual project activity reports, M&E reports, and other deliverables, as specified in the agreement. Report against the project’s targets.
- Supervise a team of technical staff and ensures clear roles and responsibilities and lines of communication are maintained among the team members.
- Provides guidance and mentoring to managers and staff to achieve project goals and develop national leadership capacity.
- Represent the project at high-level meetings, conferences, and other fora, including technical conferences and policy briefings, and share information about project achievements and lessons learned within the organization and wider development community.
Position in Organization:
- Position: Chief of Party, BHA Rapid Response Mechanism (RRM) Project
- Locations: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Time type: Full time
- Posted on: Posted Today
- Job requisition id: R22751
- Master’s or advanced degree in humanitarian affairs, disaster response, or a closely related field.
- Minimum of 10 years of senior-level management experience on donor-funded programs. Previous experience with management of USAID-funded programs is required, BHA preferred.
- Previous Chief of Party, Deputy Chief of Party, or senior management experience in 2 or more of the following specializations: humanitarian and emergency affairs, disaster preparedness and management, resilience, risk reduction, and/or related field in Ethiopia.
- Fluency in English (spoken and written) is required.
How to Apply WVI Chief of Party Jobs 2024
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://worldvision.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/WorldVisionInternational/job/Addis-Ababa-Ethiopia/Chief-of-Party–BHA-Rapid-Response-Mechanism–RRM–Project_R22751?locationCountry=db69c460446c11de98360015c5e6daf6
The Closing Date: 15th February, 2024.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Ethiopia NGO Forum Jobs 2024
|More NGO Jobs
|Latest NGO Job Vacancy