NRC Education Officer Jobs 2023 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs. NRC Ethiopia looking for “Education Officer“. Applicants with a degree in First Degree may apply on or before 14th March 2023.
The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is a humanitarian, non-governmental organisation that protects the rights of people affected by displacement. This includes refugees and internally displaced persons who are forced to flee their homes as a result of conflict, human rights violations and acute violence, as well as climate change and natural disasters.
NRC Education Officer Jobs 2023
The NRC has published a job vacancy announcement on 2nd March 2023 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of Education Officer to be based in Asosa, Ethiopia.
|Recruiter||Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC)|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum Three years|
|Application Deadline||14th March 2023|
NRC Job Vacancy 2023
Roles and Responsibilities:
- The purpose of the officer position is day to day implementation of the CC Project.
- Ensure adherence with NRC policies, tools, handbooks, and guidelines
- Implement delegated CC project portfolio according to the plan of action
- Prepare and develop status reports as required by management
- Ensure proper filing of documents
- Ensure that projects target beneficiaries most in need, and explore and assess new and better ways to assist
- Promote and share ideas for technical improvement
- Liaise and collaborate with relevant local authorities and other key stakeholders.
- Identifying training needs of teachers, cluster supervisors, and education experts and monitoring their day-to-day application of the knowledge and skills gained from training,
- Support parent-teacher associations for their proper management of education in emergency schools.
- Support activities within and between cluster centers.
- Collecting and compiling monthly reports from cluster centers and sharing with the education coordinator,
- Supervises and directly monitors the education programme implementation in line with regional education bureau, NRC country, and global education strategic plans,
- Identifying, processing, and fulfilling education in emergency logistic needs, conducting the distribution of educational materials, and documenting the distribution list as per the reconciliation of deliverables standard.
- Liaison with relevant authorities, communities, and community representatives at the field level.
- Support identification and registration of children for the designated programme and organize their data with a database in a timely manner
- Design community mobilization mechanisms, selection/enrollment of students, and maintain regular attendance of the students.
- Organize and document best practices and share them with the education coordinator.
Position in Organization:
- Education Officer
- Job Identification: 9944
- Job Category: Education
- Posting Date: 03/01/2023, 12:35 PM
- Apply Before: 03/14/2023, 12:35 PM
- Degree Level: Bachelor’s Degree
- Job Schedule: Full time
- Location: Asosa
- A minimum of first degree in education, preferably in educational planning and management, education leadership, Pedagogical science, Educational Psychology, or related fields.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working as a Project Officer in a humanitarian/recovery context.
- Previous experience from working in complex and volatile contexts.
How to Apply NRC Education Officer Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://ekum.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI/CandidateExperience/en/sites/CX_2019/requisitions/job/9944
The Closing Date: 14th March 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Job Advertisement||Click To View|
|Related Jobs||Ethiopia NGO Forum Jobs 2023|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|