NRC ICLA Technical Assistant Jobs 2022 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs. NRC Ethiopia looking for “ICLA Technical Assistant”. Applicants with a degree in Bachelor Degree may apply on or before 16th April 2022.
The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is a humanitarian, non-governmental organisation that protects the rights of people affected by displacement. This includes refugees and internally displaced persons who are forced to flee their homes as a result of conflict, human rights violations and acute violence, as well as climate change and natural disasters.
NRC ICLA Technical Assistant Jobs 2022
The NRC has published a job vacancy announcement on 11th April 2022 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of ICLA Technical Assistant to be based in Asosa, Ethiopia.
|Recruiter||Norwegian Refugee Council|
|Position||ICLA Technical Assistant|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum Two years|
|Application Deadline||16th April 2022|
NRC Job Vacancy 2022
- Assist with mobile group information sessions designed to raise awareness and provide information to displaced persons on access to civil documentation, legal identity documents, and related issues.
- Be available to respond to questions from community members on civil documentation, legal identity documents and related issues, and to refer community members who require more detailed assistance to other ICLA team members.
- Manage and maintain regular and close communication with beneficiaries.
- Assist with the organization, management and support of cases and awareness campaigns, including administrative tasks, review of documents, and information.
- In coordination with ICLA Team leader, develop and execute outreach strategies to the community, community partners, and stakeholders.
- Ensure that projects target beneficiaries most in need, and explore and asses new and better ways to assist
- Cooperate with relevant partners and local authorities.
Position in Organization:
- Information Counselling and Legal Assistance(ICLA)Technical Assistant
- Job Identification: 5761
- Job Category: Assistant
- Locations: Assosa
- Posting Date: 04/07/2022, 06:27 PM
- Apply Before: 04/16/2022, 05:26 AM
- Degree Level: Bachelor’s Degree
- Job Schedule: Full time
- Bachelor Degree.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience from working as a paralegal or techncial assistant in a humanitarian/recovery context
- Previous experience from working in complex and volatile contexts.
How to Apply NRC ICLA Technical Assistant Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://ekum.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI/CandidateExperience/en/sites/CX_1001/requisitions/preview/5761/?location=Ethiopia&locationId=300000000306687&locationLevel=country&mode=location
The Closing Date: 16th April 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Ethiopia NGO Forum Jobs 2022|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|