NRC Logistics Technical Assistant Jobs 2023 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs. NRC Ethiopia looking for “Logistics Technical Assistant“. Applicants with a degree in Bachelors Degree may apply on or before 14th March 2023.
The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is a humanitarian, non-governmental organisation that protects the rights of people affected by displacement. This includes refugees and internally displaced persons who are forced to flee their homes as a result of conflict, human rights violations and acute violence, as well as climate change and natural disasters.
NRC Logistics Technical Assistant Jobs 2023
The NRC has published a job vacancy announcement on 13th March 2023 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of Logistics Technical Assistant to be based in Asosa, Ethiopia.
|Recruiter||Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC)|
|Position||Logistics Technical Assistant|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum One years|
|Application Deadline||14th March 2023|
NRC Job Vacancy 2023
Responsibilities: The purpose of the assistant position is to assist in the day-to-day implementation of the support functions responsibilities.
- Adhere to NRC policies, tools, handbooks and guidelines
- Assist with the implementation of the Logistics function portfolio according to plan of action
- Prepare and develop status reports as required by management
- Ensure proper filing of documents
- Promote and share ideas for improvement of the support function
- Ensure smooth running of office transportation
- Provide monthly fleet report for the overall country
- Provide technical support and conduct spot checks for area offices
- Conduct liaison activities as instructed by supervisor
- Follow-up utility bills and effect the payment timely
- Ensure timely maintenance of utility facility if get problem
- Follow-up and ensure availability of fuel for generator
- Follow-up and ensure generator is at the functional status at all time
- Make travel arrangements, booking of flights and hotel accommodation for visitors; update shuttle service on the Admin white board;
- Guest House administration and record tracking of GH;
- Assist in any Administrative matters: filing, typing, updating of phone lists (NRC administrative clients), and
- keeping adequate stationery supplies for office consumption;
- Maintain NRC archives according to NRC guidelines;
- Follow up all NRC monthly telephone, internet, DSTV bills and settle on time;
- Follow up the due dates of Guest house, CD house and Office lease agreement and inform to Logistics Department;
- Provide administrative and logistical support in organizing workshops /trainings and delivery of documents/goods/services in and around;
- Keep record of all stationeries/stocks used in the office and produce monthly stock reports;
- Supervise office attendant and Guest House/Office Cleaner;
- Execute any tasks assigned by the supervisor
Position in Organization:
- Logistics Technical Assistant
- Job Identification: 9873
- Job Category: Logistics
- Posting Date: 03/13/2023, 02:21 PM
- Apply Before: 03/14/2023, 02:21 PM
- Degree Level: Bachelor’s Degree
- Job Schedule: Full time
- Location: Asosa
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Logistics and Supply Chain Management or related disciplines.
- 1-2 years’ work experience as a Logistic Assistant or similar role.
- Basic experience from working as a logistic assistant in a humanitarian/recovery context
- Previous experience from working in complex and volatile contexts
How to Apply NRC Logistics Technical Assistant Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://ekum.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI/CandidateExperience/en/sites/CX_2019/requisitions/preview/9873/?location=Ethiopia&locationId=300000000306687&locationLevel=country&mode=location
The Closing Date: 14th March 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Job Advertisement||Click To View|
|Related Jobs||Ethiopia NGO Forum Jobs 2023|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|
View More Jobs
- UNECA Shipping Assistant Jobs 2023
- EngenderHealth Driver and Liaison Officer (DLO) Jobs 2023
- DCA Senior Procurement Officer Jobs 2023
- DCA Senior Finance Officer Jobs 2023