FHI 360 Regional RCCE Coordinator Jobs 2023 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs. FHI 360 Ethiopia looking for “Regional RCCE Coordinator“. Applicants with a degree in BSc Degree may apply on or before 10th Feb 2023.
FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization based in North Carolina. FHI 360 serves more than 70 countries and all U.S. states and territories. Established in 1971, the organization has long managed in projects relating to family planning and reproductive health.
FHI 360 Regional RCCE Coordinator Jobs 2023
The FHI 360 has published a job vacancy announcement on 31st Jan 2023 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of Regional RCCE Coordinator to be based in Bahir Dar, Ethiopia.
|Recruiter||Family Health International (FHI 360)|
|Position||Regional RCCE Coordinator|
|Location||Bahir Dar, Ethiopia|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum Eight years|
|Application Deadline||10th Feb 2023|
FHI 360 Job Vacancy 2023
- Provide strategic leadership over the design and implementation of SBC/RCCE activities at regional COVID-19 coordination and implementing bodies.
- Support the development of a project SBC strategy and implementation plan to address COVID-19 and other public health emergencies risk behaviors and risk factors
- Lead the development and implementation of SBC tools and materials in the region
- With the support of U -HB MELR team, oversee the activity progress to ensure activities are on-track to meet targets in the region
- Coordinate and lead the SBC interagency integration and collaboration with regional bureaus
- Develop and implement training courses on SBC and other capacity strengthening activities.
- Support media (social and mainstream) engagement, outreach campaigns and briefing activities
- Lead SBC trainings, review meetings, workshops, and other mandatory events in the region
- Work other SBC activities as assigned by USAID-Healthy Behavior Director, and teams.
Position in Organization:
- Regional RCCE Coordinator
- Bahir Dar, Ethiopia
- Time type: Full time
- Posted on: Posted Today
- job requisition id: Requisition – 2023200158
Qualification & Experience:
- BSc in Public Health/Nursing, Education, Sociology, Psychology, Health Education, and promotion with master’s in public health; Behavioral sciences; Social Psychology or Health Education and Promotion or related fields from an accredited institute. Training in SBC or RCCE is mandatory.
- Minimum 8 years’ work experiences in Risk Communication and Community Engagement, expertise in at regional public health emergency (COVID-19, Cholera, …) preparedness and response.
How to Apply FHI 360 Regional RCCE Coordinator Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://fhi.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/FHI_360_External_Career_Portal/job/Bahir-Dar-Ethiopia/Regional-RCCE-Coordinator_Requisition-2023200158
The Closing Date: 10th Feb 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Job Advertisement||Click To View|
|Related Jobs||Ethiopia NGO Forum Jobs 2023|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|