FHI 360 Reporting and Communications Specialist Jobs 2022 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs. FHI 360 Ethiopia looking for “Reporting and Communications Specialist”. Applicants with a degree in Bachelor Degree may apply on or before 17th July 2022.
FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization based in North Carolina. FHI 360 serves more than 70 countries and all U.S. states and territories. Established in 1971, the organization has long managed in projects relating to family planning and reproductive health.
FHI 360 Reporting and Communications Specialist Jobs 2022
The FHI 360 has published a job vacancy announcement on 7th July 2022 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of Reporting and Communications Specialist to be based in Dessie, Ethiopia.
|Recruiter||Family Health International (FHI 360)|
|Position||Reporting and Communications Specialist|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum Two years|
|Application Deadline||17th July 2022|
FHI 360 Job Vacancy 2022
- Gathers input from programs teams, and writes, edits a broad range of reporting and communications deliverables that details program challenges and successes.
- Provides publicity and promotional support for community outreach activities.
- Develop concept notes and unsolicited proposals for United States Agency for International (USAID) and/or the Bureau for Humanitarian Assistance (BHA), and other potential funders, including the gathering and editing of technical sections, compiling budget inputs, and ensuring swift submission in line with donor regulations and the organization’s business development procedures
- Responsible for donor communications, including formal and informal reporting and developing communication products for the organization Corporate Communications Department.
- Ensure field offices have appropriate filing processes in place to identify and archive relevant project documentation, donor communications, and evidence of program implementation. Support routine audit activities as required.
- Prepares a variety of promotional materials to highlight the work of Crisis Response programs in Northern Ethiopia including articles/features, photos, and other related media material.
- Responsible for reporting duties as required by the donor.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Position in Organization:
- Reporting and Communications Specialist
- Dessie, Ethiopia
- Time type: Full time
- job requisition id: Requisition – 2022201121
- Bachelor’s Degree or its International Equivalent • English, Journalism, Public Relations or Related Field.
- Typically requires 2-5 years of writing, editing, and publications experience.
How to Apply FHI 360 Reporting and Communications Specialist Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
The Closing Date: 17th July 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Job Advertisement||Click To View|
|Related Jobs||Ethiopia NGO Forum Jobs 2022|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|