DRC Economic Recovery Manager Jobs 2022 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs. DRC Ethiopia looking for “Economic Recovery Manager”. Applicants with a degree in Master Degree may apply on or before 7th Sept 2022.
Founded in 1956, the Danish Refugee Council (DRC) is Denmark’s largest, and a leading international NGO – one of the few with a specific expertise in forced displacement. In 40 countries 9,000 employees protect, advocate and build sustainable futures for refugees and other displacement affected people and communities. DRC works during displacement at all stages: In the acute crisis, in exile, when settling and integrating in a new place, or upon return.
DRC Economic Recovery Manager Jobs 2022
The DRC has published a job vacancy announcement on 25th Aug 2022 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of Economic Recovery Manager to be based in Gambela, Ethiopia.
|Recruiter||Danish Refugee Council|
|Position||Economic Recovery Manager|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum Five years|
|Application Deadline||7th Sept 2022|
DRC Job Vacancy 2022
Overall Purpose Of The Role Responsibilities and Tasks: The Gambella-based Economic Recovery Manager is responsible for the overall implementation and strategic direction of the organization’s current and future Economic Recovery s projects in the Gambella region, providing direct supervision of Economic Recovery program staff in the Gambella field office. The Area Manager advises DRC’s program staff to ensure all programming in the assigned areas of operation is in line with DRC Ethiopia’s country strategy and is in full compliance with the organization’s policies and best practices. The Economic Recovery Manager is responsible for leading project cycle management, proposal development, and program strategy – ensuring the successful implementation and completion of all activities, and relevance and responsiveness of the activities to priority humanitarian needs in the assigned areas of operation.
Position in Organization:
- Title: Economic Recovery Manager
- Location: Gambella Office
- Required: 1
- Reports to: Area Manager
- Start of Contract & Duration: 9 months with the possibility of extension
- Application due: 9/7/2022
- Workplace: Gambella
- Department/Country: Ethiopia
- Contract type: National contract
- Masters/Bachelor’s degree with relevant, progressive experience in Agronomy, Agro economics, Economics, international development, Agribusiness, Business Management, marketing, livelihoods, or related technical field;
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in livelihoods, economic recovery, and cash assistance in the refugee context, and conflict environments;
- Experience in Agriculture/Livestock, value chains, market analysis, cash-based interventions and humanitarian operations (mainly from the food security perspective), food security, and livelihoods;
How to Apply DRC Economic Recovery Manager Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
The Closing Date: 7th Sept 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Job Advertisement||Click To View|
|Related Jobs||Ethiopia NGO Forum Jobs 2022|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|