IRC Economic Recovery and Development Officer Jobs 2022 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs. IRC Ethiopia looking for “Economic Recovery and Development Officer”. Applicants with a degree in University Degree may apply on or before 10th Sept 2022.
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) is a global humanitarian aid, relief, and development nongovernmental organization. Founded in 1933 as the International Relief Association, at the request of Albert Einstein, and changing its name in 1942 after amalgamating with the similar Emergency Rescue Committee, the IRC provides emergency aid and long-term assistance to refugees and those displaced by war, persecution, or natural disaster.
IRC Economic Recovery and Development Officer Jobs 2022
The IRC has published a job vacancy announcement on 31st Aug 2022 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of Economic Recovery and Development Officer to be based in Gambela, Ethiopia.
|Recruiter||International Rescue Committee|
|Position||Economic Recovery and Development Officer –Business Skill Trainer|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum Two years|
|Application Deadline||10th Sept 2022|
IRC Job Vacancy 2022
Major Job Responsibilities:
- Organize and undertake frequent training need assessment activities in the project locations
- Develop a training plan (the training delivery process including the preparation of the training venue, provision of training tools and equipment, training, supplies and materials, and monitoring of on-going training program) for providing appropriate business skill transfer training
- Develops lesson plans and training materials and revise/adapt frequently the IRC business and life skills curriculum to meet the trainee’s needs
- Develop and implement appropriate training methodology that suits to different groups (literate, illiterate, women, refugee, host communities and youth
- Develop gender sensitive (and or ppl with specific needs) training strategies to address their barrier
- Deliver training for women and girls on basic business and life skills based on the developed curriculum
- Conduct follow-up with trainees to answer any questions and ensure that curricula are being implemented accurately and effectively
- Respond to requests for additional training or facilitation
- Work with the senior staff to adapt the curriculum for the needs of youth, women and girls.
- Conduct post-training assessment upon the completion of each training and support the trainees in developing their own business plan.
- Conduct follow-up meetings with graduates and provide technical support in the process of setting up small businesses.
- Conduct follow-up and mentoring visits to graduates starting a small business create business counseling sessions for clients for additional training
- Organize special events for trainees to display their talents, business ideas, traditional skill products including business competition pitch (for our clients) for startup grant
- Prepare and revise action plans to support mentoring activities.
- Prepare monthly progress reports and provide analysis and recommendation on the training/education offered.
- Ensure and follow up the procurement of program inputs for proper implementation of training program.
- Prepare and submit success as well as challenges of the training along with monthly progress reports.
- Assist in ERD program activities when requested by ERD field team
- Any other duties and responsibilities that can be given by immediate and technical supervisors.
- Provides post-training support to trainees, for instance, savings and credit services, facilitating, marketing of products, job placement etc.
- Prepare monthly progress reports on training as required and provide analysis and recommendation on the training /education offered
- Coordinate with cross cutting teams (protection, MEAL) to mainstream protection and safeguarding in business and life skill promotion activities
- Maintain an updated, sex-disaggregated record of the trainee-graduates of business and life skill program including disability and other diversity characteristics and keep close contact with and monitor all graduate’s employment status.
Position in Organization:
- Requisition ID: req30163
- Job Title: Economic Recovery and Development Officer-Business Skill Trainer
- Sector: Economic Recovery & Livelihood
- Employment Category: Fixed Term
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Open to Expatriates: No
- Location: Gambella, Ethiopia
- A University degree in a relevant field (such as: Business, Economics, social science, development economics, Rural development, Development studies, agribusiness management or a related subject area).
- NGO experience is a plus
- A Minimum 2 years of working experience as business trainer and business service providers
How to Apply IRC Economic Recovery and Development Officer Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://rescue.csod.com/ux/ats/careersite/1/home/requisition/30163?c=rescue
The Closing Date: 10th Sept 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Ethiopia NGO Forum Jobs 2021|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|