IRC Finance Assistant Jobs 2022 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs. IRC Ethiopia looking for ” Finance Assistant”. Applicants with a degree in Bachelor Degree may apply on or before 26th Aug 2022.
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) is a global humanitarian aid, relief, and development nongovernmental organization. Founded in 1933 as the International Relief Association, at the request of Albert Einstein, and changing its name in 1942 after amalgamating with the similar Emergency Rescue Committee, the IRC provides emergency aid and long-term assistance to refugees and those displaced by war, persecution, or natural disaster.
IRC Finance Assistant Jobs 2022
The IRC has published a job vacancy announcement on 16th Aug 2022 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of Finance Assistant to be based in Gambela, Ethiopia.
|Recruiter||International Rescue Committee|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum Three years|
|Application Deadline||26th Aug 2022|
IRC Job Vacancy 2022
Job Responsibilities: The essential function of this position includes, but is not limited to:
- Perform financial activities in line with IRC Program, Personnel & Finance Regulations.
- Keeps well organized Book of Accounts at the Field Office in accordance to the Finance guidelines.
- Coding all the transaction properly on the Finance vouchers as per approved PR
- Prepares check and effect payments after approval from the designated official.
- Replace the finance Officer in her/his absence & undertakes all reporting requirements.
- Prepare the actual T2-tracking & forward to Finance officer for review.
- Keep filing systems in which documents could be readily available and easily traced to.
- Undertake all duties with at most care and with persistent effort.
- Give attention to detailed accuracy and neatness in documentation.
- Ensuring authenticity of Documents, correctness of amounts, dates, signature etc.
- Prepare Receipt and payment Vouchers for approved Payment/Settlement Requests.
- Carries out cash count at the end of every week and at any other interval as per the IRC policy
- Operates the petty cash and cash in office Funds by holding the authorized level of cash.
- Always ensure the adequate availability of petty cash in safe box and replenish it timely.
- Keep safe box cashes as per regulation.
- Travel to project sites to effect approved payments.
- Effect Cash payment for approved purchases, labor Services, Utilities etc without delay.
- Follow up online submitted payment request and take necessary action on time.
- Journalize Bank, Cash in office and Petty Cash Accounts in standards laid down in the Finance Manual.
- Assist Program Staff, Drivers and any other staff who seek guidance in filling out forms.
- Assist the Finance Officer in Mid/end of month report and end of fiscal year account closing activities.
- Each month stamp original documents “PAID or RECEIVED BY IRC” before sending to Addis.
- Each month maintains scanned soft copies of original document sent to Addis
- Closely assist her/his supervisor in all activities
- Pre review of payment requests and PR
- Perform other appropriate duties when assigned by her/his supervisor.
- Do all tasks assign by the FM/Field Coordinator.
Position in Organization:
- Requisition ID: req29662
- Job Title: Finance Assistant
- Sector: Finance
- Employment Category: Fixed Term
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Open to Expatriates: No
- Location: Gambella, Ethiopia
- Bachelor Degree.
- 3 years of relevant work experience for diploma holders
- 1-year relevant work experience for first degree.
- Minimum of 6 months IRC internship service
- NGO experience is a plus.
How to Apply IRC Finance Assistant Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://rescue.csod.com/ux/ats/careersite/1/home/requisition/29662?c=rescue
The Closing Date: 26th Aug 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Ethiopia NGO Forum Jobs 2021|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|