Mercy Corps Health officer Jobs 2023 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs.
Mercy Corps Ethiopia looking for “Health officer”.
Applicants with a degree in BSC Degree may apply on or before 11th June 2023.
Mercy Corps is a global team of humanitarians working together on the front lines of today’s biggest crises to create a future of possibility, where everyone can prosper.
Mercy Corps Health officer Jobs 2023
The Mercy Corps has published a job vacancy announcement on 3rd June 2023 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of Health officer to be based in Gode, Ethiopia.
|Total Vacant Post
|Minimum Four years
|11th June 2023
Mercy Corps Job Vacancy 2023
- Collaborate with other team member for effective integration between other services like Nutrition and health services.
- Collaborate with Local authorities and other partners to harmonize different efforts for better impact and sustainability.
- Able to learn and update his/ her information or knowledge to adapt the changing situation and context
- Provide basic health and nutrition services including medical consultation and treatment, community
- IMNCI/ICCM, safe motherhood, emergency services, referral, health education, EPI as per Somali RHB Mobile health and nutrition guideline.
- Responsible for overall planning, implementation and M&E of mobile Health and nutrition activities in the assigned woreda.
- Coordinate and facilitate implementation of mobile health and Nutrition activities, site selection and prepare weekly movement plan.
- Facilitate essential drugs, supplies and therapeutic products for the team and the selected health facilities.
- Facilitate training, closely work with MOH staffs at Health posts, Health center and hospital and district level.
- Organize daily, weekly, and monthly overview and reports of common cause of morbidity, mortality, EPI, health education and consultations through using mobile Health and nutrition standards.
- Ensure referral system and linkage between services and with the health facilities.
- Adherence to medical and nutritional treatment protocols and procedures for children and infants
- Provide onsite training to HEW and nurses.
- Ensure Job aids are available in Health posts (HEW quick reference, Look up table, report format, tally sheet,
- Plumpnut and drug stock control balance form)
- Mentoring and assist HEW in decision of patients who are at severe risks and need to be transferred to nearby hospital.
- Receive weekly reports from HEW at weekly basis, cross check the completeness and accuracy and submit to Woreda Project officers.
- Participate in capacity building training, in health education sessions and BCC application,
- Follow up absentees/defaulters and keep current record of both beneficiaries and the staff (CHAs, volunteers).
- Work any tasks assigned by the line manager and the organization.
- Be directly responsible for the technical guidance for Midwifery and clinical nurse to provide standardized mobile health services.
- Providing technical support for MC mobile and zonal/ woreda government health staffs on the provision of comprehensive primary health care services and support the coordination between the mobile health team with the static services providers through strong communication and referral linkage and follow up.
- Closely work with midwifery nurses, clinical nurse and other nutrition teams in planning the implementation of the local capacity building activities
- Provided formal and on job training and supportive supervision for Mercy corps woreda level staffs and government health workers.
Position in Organization:
- Helath Officer
- Job Category: Programming
- Requisition Number: HELAT003757
- Posted: June 1, 2023
- Location: Gode, Ethiopia
- Deadline: 11th June 2023
Qualification & Experience:
- BSC Degree in Public health or Nursing.
- Minimum four years working experience
How to Apply Mercy Corps Health officer Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
The Closing Date: 11th June 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Click To View
|Ethiopia NGO Forum Jobs 2023
|More NGO Jobs
|Latest NGO Job Vacancy