UNDP Common Service Assistance Jobs 2024 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs.
UNDP Ethiopia looking for “Common Service Assistance”.
Applicants with a High School Diploma may apply on or before 20th February, 2024.
The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) is a United Nations agency tasked with helping countries eliminate poverty and achieve sustainable economic growth and human development. The UNDP emphasizes developing local capacity towards long-term self-sufficiency and prosperity. Based at United Nations Headquarters in New York City, it is the largest UN development aid agency, with offices in 177 countries. The UNDP is funded entirely by voluntary contributions from UN member states.
UNDP Common Service Assistance Jobs 2024
The UNDP has published a job vacancy announcement on 06th February, 2024 for qualified Ethiopia’s to fill in the vacant post of Common Service Assistance to be based in Mekele, Ethiopia.
|United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
|Common Service Assistance
|Total Vacant Post
|High School Diploma
|Minimum Three (03) Year’s
|20th February, 2024
UNDP Job Vacancy 2024
Duties and Responsibilities:
- As a front desk officer, the Common Service Assistance will be responsible to daily check the identity of each visitor, register the time of entrance and exist and check if s/he has the permission to visit at least one of the staff from the collocating UN agencies.
- Closely work with the security personnel to manage and control the entrance of the premises.
- Support guests to properly and timely locate office numbers they want to visit,
- Receive incoming letters from partners and distribute them to their destination.
- Closely work with the Operations Manager and/or Facility Personnel to ensure all cleaning and waste management services are in place.
- Report to the Operations Manager and the cleaning company if any cleaning and utility related issues that need attentions/actions are in place.
- Follow-up all availability of utilities (water, telecommunication, electricity) of the common premises and report to the Operations Manager and/or Facility Personnel
- Closely work with Operations Manager and/or Facility Personnel to ensure utilities related payments are paid and settled.
- Follow and support utility authorities to enter and take readings and do any required fixations.
- Manage the schedule of the common premises meeting hall and ensure that it is ready for services as per the demands of the collocating UN agencies on a daily basis.
- Check the cleanness of the conference room and manage the schedule.
- Report to the Operations Manager and/or Facility Personnel, if there is a need to fix/clean or maintain the common UN Conference Hall.
Position in Organization:
- Job Tittle: Common Service Assistance
- Job Identification: 16081
- Locations: Mekele, Ethiopia
- Posting Date: 05/02/2024, 13:06
- Apply Before: 20/02/2024, 10:29
- Job Schedule: Full time
- Agency: UNDP
- Grade: NPSA-3
- Vacancy Type: National Personnel Service Agreement
- Practice Area: Management
- Contract Duration: 1 Year with Possibility for extension
- Required Languages: English
- Desired Languages: Local language of the duty station
- Vacancy Timeline: 2 Weeks
- High school Diploma is required.
- Diploma on Technical, Vocational and Education Training with formal training in Secretarial Science, Management, Administrative and Business Management is desirable
- A university degree in Secretarial Science, Management, or Administrative and Business Management is desirable but not a requirement.
- Three years of work experience is required for High school Diploma holders and Zero (0) work experience for university/college degree holders.
- Understands the main processes and methods of work regarding the position.
- Possesses basic knowledge of organizational policies and procedures relating to the position and applies them consistently in work tasks.
- Proficiency in English, both spoken and written.
- Fluency in the in local language of the duty station is desirable.
How to Apply UNDP Common Service Assistance Jobs 2024
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
The Closing Date: 20th February, 2024.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Ethiopia NGO Forum Jobs 2024
|More NGO Jobs
|Latest NGO Job Vacancy