Plan International Supply Chain and Admin Officer Jobs 2023 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs. Plan International Ethiopia looking for “Supply Chain and Admin Officer“. Applicants with a degree in Bachelors Degree may apply on or before 23rd March 2023.
Plan International is an independent development and humanitarian organization which works in 71 countries across the world, in Africa, the Americas, and Asia to advance children’s rights and equality for girls. Plan International is one of the world’s largest organizations working for children’s rights and gender equality. In 2016, Plan International reached 17.1 million girls and 15.5 million boys through its programming.
Plan International Supply Chain and Admin Officer Jobs 2023
The Plan International has published a job vacancy announcement on 17th March 2023 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of Supply Chain and Admin Officer to be based in Metekel, Ethiopia.
|Position||Supply Chain and Admin Officer|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum Three years|
|Application Deadline||23rd March 2023|
Plan International Job Vacancy 2023
Accountabilities and Main Work Activities:
- Implement procurement process in accordance of PIE procurement; Follow up and compile the procurement plan from each budget holder.
- Ensure performance of transparent transactions, purchasing and delivery of goods and services within prior agreed lead times and ensures that all purchases are properly documented.
- Prepare comparative bid analysis for tender bids, takes minutes and reports outcome for the Tendering Committee;
- Collect quotations as per the Procurement Guideline and forwards them to the supervisor; reports any difficulties (sourcing, stock outs, unavailability) immediately to the supervisor and consults the requestor when needed;
- Support in different procurement specific PA wide initiatives as advised by the PA Supply Chain Coordinator.
- Assign and manage all vehicles and motorbikes in accordance of PIE fleet management policy and in consultation with logistics coordinator.
- Arrange transportation from suppliers to the office/warehouse, as necessary with the prior approval of Supply Chain and Admin coordinator;
- Check and sign each vehicles log-sheet every week, develop history file for each vehicles & motorbikes.
- Follow maintenance, fuel consumption, and annual inspection and insurance policy renewal of each vehicles and report to PA supply chain and Admin Coordinator
- Approve and sign weekly/monthly logbook, trip, and fuel records, monitors utilization, maintenance and fuel consumption for all vehicles
- Maintain a vehicle inventory for the PA and advise about vehicle allocation; carry out a monthly analysis on office and rental vehicles usage for decision making
- Facilitate timely payment for the rental vehicle service providers
- Prepare and submit fleet report monthly base to PA Supply Chain Coordinator.
- Prepare inventory lists for items at PA level
- Timely update fixed asset registration according to the organization asset management policy
- Follow up recording and tagging fixed asset timely
- Undertake periodic inventory for fixed asset and other consumables item in the store
- Ensure that storage areas, facilities and equipment meet the minimum requirements and standards.
- Follow-up on and ensure the proper functioning of office equipment and telecommunications systems including office telephone, office fax, satellite telephones for all offices in consultation with line manager and ICT Unit
- Supervise all asset transactions to be carried out in compliance with the store and fixed assets guidelines.
Position in Organization:
- Supply Chain and Admin Officer
- Location: Metekel, Ethiopia
- Reports to: Sub Office Coordinator
- Closing Date: March /23/2023
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration/logistics Management, Purchasing/Supplies Management or related field.
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience in INGO environment, involving in the administration of both emergency and development programs.
- Substantial experience in Office administration, fleet, Asset and procurement Management
- Demonstrable driving qualification and experience.
How to Apply Plan International Supply Chain and Admin Officer Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://jobs.plan-international.org/job/Metekel-Supply-Chain-and-Admin-Officer-%28Re-Advertise%29/815920701/
The Closing Date: 23rd March 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Job Advertisement||Click To View|
|Related Jobs||Ethiopia NGO Forum Jobs 2023|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|
View More Jobs
- WFP Programme Assistant Jobs 2023
- IRC Community Wellbeing Initiative (CWI) Officer Jobs 2023
- IRC Community Wellbeing Initiative Senior Officer Jobs 2023
- IRC Cash Manager Jobs 2023