MSH Regional Manager Jobs 2023 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs. MSH Ethiopia looking for “Regional Manager“. Applicants with a degree in BSc Degree may apply on or before 26th May 2023.
Management Sciences for Health advances knowledge and technology globally to support people locally to achieve health for all. From ministry to community, private sector to civil society, as trusted advisors, we make the foundational changes that support the whole health system. We are a mission-driven, global health nonprofit. For 50 years, we have focused on the people at the heart of the health system in each environment in which we work.
MSH Regional Manager Jobs 2023
The MSH has published a job vacancy announcement on 11th May 2023 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of Regional Manager to be based in Oromia, Ethiopia.
|Recruiter||Management Sciences for Health (MSH)|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum Seven years|
|Application Deadline||26th May 2023|
MSH Job Vacancy 2023
- Provide a leadership role to build the capacity of the USAID Eliminate TB regional team in project implementation, monitoring, and evaluation.
- Lead preparation, implementation, and monitoring of regional project activity plan and budget.
- Lead baseline/follow-up assessments and startup of activities in the region and monitor progress in project implementation using agreed-upon Monitoring and Evaluation plans.
- Manage all necessary review meetings, supervisions, and trainings in TB, MDR TB, and TB/HIV.
- Ensure technical support activities are provided for TB program control and prevention effort in the region by project and government TB experts,
- Ensure the implementation of TB and MDR TB activities in the intervention Zones, Woredas, and Health facilities, and community.
- Ensure the experiences from the project-demonstration Zones and Woredas are shared with the learning (non-demonstration) Zones and Woredas,
- Actively participate in the regular regional TB program review and planning process, technical working group, and other region-level TB program-related meetings.
- Participate in and contribute to program-based operational research activities in the region,
- Coordinate the piloting of DeMONSTRATE TB study with stakeholders in the Region,
- Liaise with other USAID-funded projects and other partners to harmonize activities.
- Lead the quarterly and annual report preparations and submission to the country office.
- Lead the regional operations and financial management team.
- Collaborate with RHB team in facilitating and implementing TB programming activities using the Global Fund resources.
- Coordinate and assist the project implementation by local organizations and sub-recipients with all USAID Eliminate TB Project teams,
- Proactively engage with RHB in strengthening shock sensitive TB programming and response
- Undertake other responsibilities as assigned by the supervisor.
Position in Organization:
- Regional Manager
- Ethiopia-Oromia-Addis Ababa
- Time type: Full time
- Posted on: Posted Today
- job requisition id: R2912
Qualification & Experience:
- BSc in health sciences field plus MSc/MPH or MD from a recognized university.
- 7+ years of work experience in TB or TB/HIV programs in Ethiopia.
How to Apply MSH Regional Manager Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
The Closing Date: 26th May 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Job Advertisement||Click To View|
|Related Jobs||Ethiopia NGO Forum Jobs 2023|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|