Médecins du Monde Field Coordinator Jobs 2023 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs.
Médecins du Monde Ethiopia looking for “Field Coordinator”.
Applicants with a degree in Bachelor Degree may apply on or before 14th April 2023.
Working in France and 64 countries worldwide, Doctors of the World – Médecins du Monde is an independent international movement of campaigning activists who provide care, bear witness and support social change. Through our 355 innovative medical programmes and evidence-based advocacy initiatives, we enable excluded individuals and their communities to access health and fight for universal access to healthcare.
Médecins du Monde Field Coordinator Jobs 2023
The Médecins du Monde has published a job vacancy announcement on 4th April 2023 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of Field Coordinator to be based in Mekele, Tigray, Ethiopia.
|Médecins du Monde (MDM)
|Mekele, Tigray, Ethiopia
|Total Vacant Post
|Minimum Two years
|14th April 2023
Médecins du Monde Job Vacancy 2023
Responsibilities: Your main responsibilities are the following:
- Contribute to the humanitarian monitoring of the region
- Ensure the implementation of the program in the field and its follow-up
- Ensure the coordination of all project partners
- Contribute and give inputs for the update of MdM strategy
- Ensure adequate information flow and organize regular coordination meetings
- Oversee and coordinate the general functioning of the base
- Support team members under direct supervision in their duties
- Coordinate the activities of local partners
- Monitor the security situation in Tigray
- Create and routinely update the security package
- Ensure that all staff and visitors are briefed on the security rules
- Ensure data collection about the safety and security in Tigray region and provide analyses
- Alert the general coordinator without delay in case of impending danger or incident
- Ensure timely and accurate security incident reports
- Be an active part of the incident management team
- Ensure the project activities are carried out in accordance with donor compliance and MdM procedures
- Ensure appropriate administrative, financial and logistical procedures are in place
- Ensure that the procurement plan is consistent
- Be responsible for accurate budget control
- Monitor and report expenditure and budget compliance on a regular basis
- Monitor and develop plans to mitigate any under or over expenditure.
Position in Organization:
- FIELD COORDINATOR
- Fixed-term contract: 12 months
- Starting date: as soon as possible
- Position based in: Mekele, Tigray region (with regular movements to the field)
- Gross monthly salary: 3 362 euros
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor Degree.
- Minimum Two Years Experience.
How to Apply Médecins du Monde Field Coordinator Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://www.medecinsdumonde.org/job/field-coordinator-f-m/
The Closing Date: 14th April 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Click To View
|Ethiopia NGO Forum Jobs 2023
|More NGO Jobs
|Latest NGO Job Vacancy