UNHCR Assistant Livelihood and Economics Inclusion Officer Jobs 2022 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs. UNHCR Ethiopia looking for “Assistant Livelihood and Economics Inclusion Officer“. Applicants with a degree in Undergraduate Degree may apply on or before 9th Dec 2022.
The United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) is a UN agency mandated to aid and protect refugees, forcibly displaced communities, and stateless people, and to assist in their voluntary repatriation, local integration or resettlement to a third country. It is headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, with over 17,300 staff working in 135 countries.
UNHCR Assistant Livelihood and Economics Inclusion Officer Jobs 2022
The UNHCR has published a job vacancy announcement on 5th Dec 2022 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of Assistant Livelihood and Economics Inclusion Officer to be based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
|Recruiter||United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR)|
|Position||Assistant Livelihood and Economics Inclusion Officer|
|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum One years|
|Application Deadline||9th Dec 2022|
UNHCR Job Vacancy 2022
- Explore partnerships to facilitate the economic inclusion of refugees, such as line ministries, private sector and development actors in accordance with UNHCR Global and Country level policies, priorities, and strategies, in particular the Global Compact on Refugees. This includes advocating with public and private sector services providers to include UNHCR PoC in supporting services (business development, micro-finance, training, saving accounts, poverty alleviation and social protection, etc.).
- Work with the multi-functional team, more specifically with the Protection Unit, support the assessment of the legal framework for the right to work and rights at work and recommend/implement advocacy initiatives and policy reform to improve UNHCR PoC¿s economic inclusion, rights and access to work.
- Build on UNHCR databases to support regular information sharing and coordination among different humanitarian, developmental and governmental stakeholders. This includes supporting the implementation of socioeconomic and wealth ranking surveys utilising community-based strategies to inform targeting, monitoring and facilitation of development programmes.
- Conduct necessary assessments in collaboration with relevant private and public stakeholders, including impact assessments on local economies and surveys that help to identify investment and funding opportunities that enhance the economic inclusion of UNHCR PoC.
- In case UNHCR is implementing specific livelihoods activities, work closely with and provide technical assistance on livelihoods interventions to help ensure they are market-based, and that the role of UNHCR has been strategically determined in consideration of its comparative advantage vis-à-vis other partners.
- Perform other related duties as required.
Position in Organization:
- Assistant Livelihood and Economics Inclusion Officer
- Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Full time
- Deadline: 9th Dec 2022
Qualification & Experience:
- Undergraduate degree with 1 year relevant experience.
How to Apply UNHCR Assistant Livelihood and Economics Inclusion Officer Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
The Closing Date: 9th Dec 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Job Advertisement||Click To View|
|Related Jobs||Ethiopia NGO Forum Jobs 2022|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|