NRC Livelihood and Food Security Coordinator Jobs 2022 – Kenya NGO Jobs. NRC Kenya looking for “Livelihood and Food Security Coordinator”. Applicants with a Bachelor’s degree may apply on or before 13 October 2022.
The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is a humanitarian, non-governmental organisation that protects the rights of people affected by displacement. This includes refugees and internally displaced persons who are forced to flee their homes as a result of conflict, human rights violations and acute violence, as well as climate change and natural disasters.
NRC Livelihood and Food Security Coordinator Jobs 2022
The NRC has published a job vacancy announcement on 01 October 2022 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Livelihood and Food Security Coordinator to be based in Dadaab, Kenya.
|Recruiter||Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC)|
|Position||Livelihood and Food Security Coordinator|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum of 3 years|
|Application Deadline||13 October 2022|
NRC Job Vacancy 2022
Job Purpose: NRC is seeking for a talented, motivated and qualified Livelihood and Food Security (LFS) Coordinator who will implement delegated LFS project portfolio.
- Line management of LFS project staff
- Contribute to LFS strategy development, project proposals and provide input on needs and gaps
- Manage and implement delegated portfolio of LFS projects (activities, budget, and project documentation) as delegated from Area Manager in line with proposals, strategies, and donor requirements, and ensure high technical quality
- Provide regular progress reports and analysis to the area and Country team (AM, LFS Specialist, M&E Coordinator and Manager,) Ensure that projects target beneficiaries most in need of protection, explore and asses new and better ways to assist
- Promote and share ideas for improvement and necessary changes in the activities
- Ensure capacity building of project staff and transfer key skills
- Liaise and collaborate with relevant local authorities and other key stakeholders
- Promote the rights of IDPs/returnees in line with the advocacy strategy
- Adherence to NRC policies, guidance, and procedures
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Preferably the following: Development studies, Business Management/ Economics or Social sciences.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in managing and implementing livelihoods and food security projects.
- Experience in Economic inclusion/graduation and TVET projects in INGOs will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge and skills in cash-based interventions, and market-based programmes
- Experience in external and internal coordination
- Previous experience from working in complex and volatile contexts
- Documented results related to the position’s responsibilities
- Knowledge about own leadership skills/profile
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply NRC Livelihood and Food Security Coordinator Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 13 October 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Kenya NGO Forum Jobs 2022|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|