WVI Regional Project Manager Jobs 2021 – Kenya NGO Jobs. WVI Kenya programme looking for “Regional Project Manager”. Applicants with a Master degree may apply on or before 29 November 2021.
World Vision International is an evangelical Christian humanitarian aid, development, and advocacy organization. It prefers to present itself as interdenominational and also employs staff from non-evangelical Christian denominations.
World Vision International Regional Project Manager Jobs 2021
The WVI has published a job vacancy announcement on 15 November 2021 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Regional Project Manager to be based in Karen, Kenya.
|Recruiter||World Vision International (WVI)|
|Position||Regional Project Manager|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||At least 5 years|
|Application Deadline||29 November 2021|
WVI Job Vacancy 2021
Job Purpose: The purpose of the position is to provide leadership in the management, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of the WVUS-supported Christian Discipleship (CD)/Spiritual Nurture of Children (SNC)/ Values Formation project in multiple countries. Ensure that all project initiatives have a credible impact on the spirituality of children leading to holistic development of children. See to it that project activities are aimed at nurturing children, their families and mobilizing communities, including churches and faith communities, in all covered areas and contribute to children’s flourishing and experience of God’s love. Ensure that project interventions will ultimately contribute to a sustainable transformational development in project areas.
- Ensure sufficient field office capacity for implementation of CD / SNC/ Values Formation projects in collaboration with the TSO.
- Coach and mentor National Office (NO) Project Managers.
- Engage Operations & Program quality teams to ensure FO leadership support.
- Ensure CD / Values Formation / SNC is integrated with other technical projects at field level.
- Collaborate with NO GAM teams to ensure CD / values formation / SNC is written in the grant proposals.
- Serves as WVUS main point of contact for project management, reporting and donor engagement related to covered projects.
- Coordinate the development of annual plans and budget with each National Office for submission to WVUS.
- Collaborate with implementing NOs to prepare donor facing reports.
- Work with the finance teams at the NOs to ensure efficient and effective utilization of the resources.
- Supervise staff under him/her.
Qualification & Experience:
- At least 5 years of experience in development field.
- Spiritual maturity; clear articulation of personal faith in Christ about how their faith informs their life and work. Able to stand above denominational diversities.
- Knowledge and experience with WV operations.
- Knowledge and experience with WV faith and development principles including spiritual nurture of children.
- At least five years of programme management experience.
- Facilitation skills in training or facilitating staff and community level empowerment approaches.
- Experience in design, monitoring and evaluation (DM&E).
- Ability to work in a cross-cultural environment.
- Must be computer literate.
- A good team player.
- Good communication and good inter-personal skills.
- Needs excellent English language skills, both oral and written.
- Understanding of basic accounting.
- Degree in related field desired (A Master’s degree will be an added advantage).
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply WVI Regional Project Manager Jobs 2021
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 29 November 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Kenya NGO Forum Jobs 2021|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|