Action Contre La Faim Logistics Assistant Jobs 2022 – Kenya NGO Jobs. Action Contre La Faim Kenya looking for “Logistics Assistant”. Applicants with a Degree in Business Administration may apply on or before 21st October 2022.
Created in 1979, our Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) – Action Against Hunger – is fighting against hunger in the world. Its mission is to save lives eradicating hunger through the prevention, detection, and treatment of malnutrition, in particular during and after emergency situations caused by conflicts and natural disasters. Today, Action Against Hunger is a major player in the fight against hunger in the world. Structured on an international network, our organization provides a coordinated response in nearly 50 countries. Our priority is to have effective actions in the fields and testify about vulnerable population.
Action Contre La Faim Logistics Assistant Jobs 2022
The Action Contre La Faim has published a job vacancy announcement on 01 October 2022 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Logistics Assistant to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
|Recruiter||Action Contre La Faim|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Qualification||Degree in Business Administration|
|Experience Required||Minimum of 1 year|
|Application Deadline||21st October 2022|
Action Contre La Faim Job Vacancy 2022
Summary of position: The Logistics Assistant will perform a wide range of office support activities (local procurement, stores and inventory management) at the Regional Office to facilitate the efficient operations at the Nairobi Office.
Essential job functions:
- Obtain quotations when necessary and perform negotiations with suppliers for better prices and conditions.
- Contribute to maintaining the local supplier database up-to-date & to nourish it from existing contracts, as well as market surveys.
- Contribute to improving the reliability of the order follow-up, and its dissemination amongst operational teams.
- Apply the value for money principle throughout the procurement process by implementing sound suppliers/service providers/contractors offers comparison, physical quality check, search for the best prices, etc.
- Support the efficient & exhaustive circulation, filing & archiving of procurement documentation
- Review & strengthen the Monthly Procurement follow-up, under the supervision of the Regional Supply Chain Officer.
Qualification & Experience:
- Degree in Business Administration or any other related field of study from a recognized university.
- 1-year Experience in a similar role, preferably in an International Non-Government Organization
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply Action Contre La Faim Logistics Assistant Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 21st October 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Kenya NGO Forum Jobs 2022|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|