Action Contre La Faim WASH Intern Jobs 2022 – Kenya NGO Jobs. Action Contre La Faim Kenya looking for “WASH Intern”. Applicants with a University degree may apply on or before 21st October 2022.
Created in 1979, our Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) – Action Against Hunger – is fighting against hunger in the world. Its mission is to save lives eradicating hunger through the prevention, detection, and treatment of malnutrition, in particular during and after emergency situations caused by conflicts and natural disasters. Today, Action Against Hunger is a major player in the fight against hunger in the world. Structured on an international network, our organization provides a coordinated response in nearly 50 countries. Our priority is to have effective actions in the fields and testify about vulnerable population.
Action Contre La Faim WASH Intern Jobs 2022
The Action Contre La Faim has published a job vacancy announcement on 01 October 2022 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of WASH Intern to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
|Recruiter||Action Contre La Faim|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum of 1 year|
|Application Deadline||21st October 2022|
Action Contre La Faim Job Vacancy 2022
Summary of position: The main aim of this internship is to equip intern with necessary technical and management skills with interest to work in the humanitarian sector, particularly on climate change and WASH in the HOA. The intern is expected to support in follow-up activity progress and financial expenses, Ensure donor compliance and ACFIN program quality standard, Conduct supportive field visit in HR scarce missions and to Identify research topics and innovative idea.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understanding the ACF working culture and environment.
- Develop follow-up tracker in consultation with the regional specialist
- Share challenges, lessens and recommendations per projects/mission
- Develop donor specific compliance follow-up checklists.
- Support the WASH specialist on reviewing progress and completion reports
- Develop SOPs for WASH interventions in collaboration with the WASH specialist
- Fill the WASH HR gaps as needed
- Generate field visit reports
- Identify feasible research topics
- Develop research proposals
- Share innovative ideas
- Generate reports
Qualification & Experience:
- Graduate student (preferably MSc candidate in water resource and environmental engineering /management).
- Minimum of 1 year of relevant experience gained during industrial attachment in an International or local NGO.
- Demonstrated skills in producing high-quality technical reports on a tight deadline.
- Technical knowledge on Climate, Water and Sanitation is a plus.
- Ability to sustain interpersonal and professional relationships with internal colleagues and partners
- Excellent planning and resource management skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including the ability to effectively present complex ideas to diverse audiences.
- Ability to multitask with ease and grace, balancing and adapting to frequently changing priorities.
- Flexibility to adapt to any subsequent changes in the terms of reference.
- Work independently and the ability to motivate, inspire and influence others positively to achieve goals
- Communicate with and demonstrate accountability to organization and partners through consultation, liaison, feedback, reporting and transparent use of resources
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply Action Contre La Faim WASH Intern Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 21st October 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Kenya NGO Forum Jobs 2022|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|