Bioversity International Software Developer Jobs 2023 – Kenya NGO Jobs. Bioversity International Kenya looking for “Software Developer”. Applicants with a Bachelor of Science may apply on or before 10 April 2023.
Bioversity International is a global research-for-development organization that delivers scientific evidence, management practices and policy options to use and safeguard agricultural biodiversity to attain global food and nutrition security, working with partners in low-income countries in different regions where agricultural biodiversity can contribute to improved nutrition, resilience, productivity and climate change adaptation.
Bioversity International Software Developer Jobs 2023
The Bioversity International has published a job vacancy announcement on 28 March 2023 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Software Developer to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Qualification||Bachelor of Science|
|Experience Required||a minimum of 5 years|
|Application Deadline||10 April 2023|
Bioversity International Job Vacancy 2023
- Implementation and maintenance of the Global and regional OSSAS.
- Development and maintenance of the in-house use case information management system.
- Collaborate with the DELIVER technical team in the development and maintenance of the main initiative website.
- Integrating OSSAS with other partner platforms to display approved tools, information, and other content.
- Data architecture management including development and implementation of databases, data collection systems and other tools that optimize statistical efficiency.
- Prepare user manual and documentation on platforms developed.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Information Technology, or its equivalent with a minimum of 5 years cumulative software development experience or 3 years postgraduate experience.
- Expert experience in Python, MySQL, PostgreSQL, REST API, Nginx, and Message Queues (Redis and Celery).
- Expert experience in Django framework with a minimum of 3 years working with the framework.
- Experience with Linux systems.
- ODK and ONA experience is an added advantage.
- Proven experience in development of data dashboards.
- Excellent communication skills and command in English
- Excellent team player, self-motivated and independent problem solver.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply Bioversity International Software Developer Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 10 April 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Kenya NGO Forum Jobs 2023|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|
View More Jobs
- UNEP Programme Management Officer Jobs
- World Bank Senior Digital Development Specialist Jobs
- UN Habitat Budget Officer Jobs
- UNDSS Security Coordination Officer Jobs
- UNON Administrative Assistant Jobs
- UNEP Scoping Consultant Jobs
- UNON Project Engineer Jobs
- UN Habitat Programme Management Officer Jobs